Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Love - What do you think? ...
11/11/2006 12:54:02 PM
Venerina,
Wow When youu get your mind going you don't stop do you? I enjoy reading your posts but sometimes I think you just need to let your brain rest a little bit.
I agree with Brian He has so it so well. I hope that you can feel the LOVE & be able to rest peacefully.
Enjoy your weekend.
Kathy C
+0
11/11/2006 1:01:22 PM

My Dear Venerina,

You inspired me to write this after our conversation this morning, I hope you like it.

My Wild Opium Poppy

How intoxicating you are my wild opium poppy.

I spotted you in a field of beautiful poppys.

You appeared to be swaying side to side,

I knew not if it was because of a breeze or because you were saying, “Here I am, Here I am… pick me!”

The closer I came to you the more intoxicated I became with your beauty.

I stood in front of you mesmerize and oblivious to all the other poppys.

And it was truly then when I heard you say, “Oh weary traveler, pick me and I will bring you much joy in your travels”.

Then I in astonishment asked, “But won’t you die if I pluck you from your stem?”

And you replied, “I would gladly give my life to spend but a few moments with you on your journey”.

I stood there with tears in my eyes and thought, ‘How could I possibly ask her to give her life for me, this is the love I’ve been searching for so long”.

I wipe away my tears and with a joyful heart I said to her, “My journey has come to an end, I will sit here by your side the rest of my days for I do love you so!”

John Sanchez

+0
Pauline Lutes

106 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/11/2006 4:08:51 PM

Hi Venerina,

Love is one of the most misused words in any language.

Love is a feeling that makes you radiate from within.  Love is sometimes something you can't describe.  When you are in love the person you are in love with becomes your life and they become part of your future life goals and dreams.  Love is never ending.  The person you love has no faults or maybe you over look them because you are looking at the big picture not insignificant things.  Love creates the most exquisite joy you have ever had.  Love is something mystical, almost like magic.  You have to love yourself before you can love anyone else.

This is not a fairy tale I have written, just ask anyone who has truly been in love.  By the way, it is better to have loved and lost...than never to have loved at all.

You know Venerina, what they say, loves makes the world go round.

Pauline

Pauline Lutes http://LeadingEdgeNetwork.biz Gratitude should not be an occasional incident, but a continuous attitude.
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2006 4:32:47 PM
Venerina,

Before I talk about love, may I suggest that you have some Reiki, to help u to relax and sleep, to let your brain rest a bit and to recharge your batteries.

Just let me know if u want me to send you some Reiki.  I give myself Reiki almost every night, to help me sleep.  My brain tends to want to keep going so I give myself Reiki to help me sleep.  At the same time I send Reiki to those who have requested it.

Actually, as I'm writing, it strikes me that the Reiki healing energy is a form of love. When I'm giving someone healing, I'm also giving them love or sharing love with them.

For me the most wonderful love is between parents and children.  I don't think there is such a thing as a soulmate. 

Getting back to parents/children, the person that I love the most is my daddy.  There is such a connection between us that we can communicate from anywhere and with no matter what distance between us.  We know when the other is happy or in pain, peaceful or unable to sleep and so on.  That is a very special love.

I'm talking in the present even though my daddy passed on in July 2005.  But that makes no difference.  That is just another distance between us that makes no difference to our love and 'connection.'

Oh dear, I'm getting tired and need to go to bed.  I hope u can understand what I mean here.

Bonne nuit & sweet dreams,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2006 5:24:54 PM
Hello Flower of flowers, Goddess of Goddesses

I feel honoured having friends promoting my language and its defintions on what is eternal friendship.

Being a Sicilian Venus, Venera, Venerina you are an offsping of Gods and Goddesses. You did not get this name ba an occation. If there is beauty then Aphrodite knew how and to whom she gave it. If mankind is to be reborn generation after generation then you are Aphrodite herself, the goddess who gives birth to Eros (love).

Living in middle of Atlantis did not happen by a reason. Your DNA is leading you, The code you bear is the messenger (Hermes) to Eternal life (Zein, Zeus) of what is rising from Sea (Aphodite) to give birth to love (Eros) and to keep everything in balance (Harmony) which will end (Telus) in Eternal Friendship.

I wish you Hellenic guideness and panspermy of your spiritus (Pneuma) to enlighten all us who don't bear know the hermetic messages to awake or mind give us a light (Faos) of the universal (Sympantic) knowlegde.

If agape (love) is a sin I will be generous and proud to and  go and scream it  loudly out. You are a spontanous charismatic lady with all this good things that bring people together. 

"An einai i agape amartia tha vgo na to fonaxo me latreia".

Your Eternal Friend
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!