Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Adventist Belief Number 28 - Bonus - The New Earth
11/15/2007 11:03:56 AM

Hi Roger.
This is Laila from Sweden. I am studying the beliefs here at the Forum today, to come to know you. I am quite new to the 7th Day Adventists views. I have however a suggestion as for the New Jerusalem. See Rev 3:12-13

It might be symbolic language. It might be a symbol for order, LAWS that will be enforced by the New Bearer of the Holy Spirit. See New Name, se New Name of God in Rev.3:12-13. I believe the New Name is Bahaullah, which means the Glory of God. I am a Bahai. See www.Bahai.us . or www.Bahai.org . The Bahai Faith has its world centre on Mount Carmel where all the kindreds of the earth are flowing for pilgrimage just as promised in the Bible.

I have quite a different view upon many words, key words in the Bible. The reason you will find at my About Me page. I thought I'd not write so much today, not until James Wright has studied my Faith properly.

Please write to me, I am so curious about what people would say about my Faith. You might be against it, that is just as interesting. Please be free to say what you have found.

Bye, Have a good day
Laila in Sweden
A country of non believers.

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!