Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Donations for a politician.... yeah right.... lol!
11/9/2006 5:22:44 AM
Hi Dave, I most certainly agree with you. It amazes me how many people are so totally oblivious to the published plans of the terrorists and/or how much support they have. Aside from the ONE HUNDRED MILLION (100,000,000) individual Moslems who are willing TO KILL and DIE for bin laden and other terrorist groups, Iran, Syria and now Somalian also support them. Most people are in for a very, very rude awaking. Then they will run around yelling how they "did not know" and why didn't "someone tell them". Just like the idiots now who did not pay sufficient attention to Iraq and then are so totally stupid as to say we had no justified reasons to liberate Iraq and get rid of a terrorist leader named Saddam. How Come WE (a Christian and an Atheist) KNEW? (And KNOW) Simple! You and I, unlike many others, actually pay attention to what the heck is going on in the world with more than a superficial interest. To say these Clueless Fools piss me off is a real understatement!
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Donations for a politician.... yeah right.... lol!
11/9/2006 1:25:10 PM
                      11-10-2006 Tasmania - Australia

Dear Mr. Dave Cottrell,

You are naughty boy....

Please spread my message

Warm Regards Eva

Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!