Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Donations for a politician.... yeah right.... lol!
11/8/2006 5:04:03 PM
I will gladly both contribute to, and collect gas to burn all those who want to do it to Chaney and Rumsfeld! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
11/8/2006 5:33:16 PM

Hi, Dave!

I'm glad you did not resist!

Kate

Kate McCrea Black Cat Originals Will Bring Your Fashion Vision To Life! http://www.blackcatoriginals.com
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2006 6:15:53 PM

Hello Dave,

Maybe we should send used Kleenex, just so he isn't too comfortable!!!  And Neil, I'm right there to help with the gas, as long as it is the liquid form, you know the one that costs so d*mn much....Bush enjoys the other gas too much!!!

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/8/2006 6:45:41 PM
We should send Kleenex's to all the people who are so stupid as to not know the Moslem terroists have published plans to take over the entire world KILLING ALL THOSE who either oppose them or do not convert to their sect of Moslem faith. They can use the Kleenex's to dry their eyes as they see their loved ones killed! At least Bush, Chaney & Rumsfeld are intelligent enough to realize the danger we face. It seems most American voters are not. The United States had 17,000,000 people in the Military in WWII, while the Moslem terrorist have FIVE TIMES that many who are willing to DIE to accomplish the take over of the world. And as it seems many Adlanders are TOTALLY TOO CLUELESS to even know what a lie is, I shall edefy them. It is NOT a lie when you believe what you are saying is TRUE! I HATE Bush's religious BS, I HATE his pushing his backward religion on us. And still, I do NOT KNOW OF ONE LIE he told! So tell me, Oh Brilliant One's of what lie you are referring? And if you say it was the WMD, you PROVE you DO NOT HAVE A CLUE as TO THE FACTS! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/9/2006 4:44:07 AM
Hi Neil, Glad you could come by. While it's ok to laugh and joke and enjoy a little light humour, the results of the midterms are very serious business. Unfortunately, most people do not realize just how dangerous the situation is right now, and also live under the dangerous delusion that if we ignore it, it will go away. I seriously hope that the new House and Senate get their facts straight and don't simply open the door to more terrorist attacks against the western world. Also, I hope that US soldiers don't find themselves stranded and hamstrung in enemy territory. That, too, has happened before. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!