Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The 68th Edition of the Person of Week forum!!!
11/6/2006 2:41:51 PM
Congratulations, King John... stay away from the Tower... It's great to see you in this poison - er - I mean, position... I had to laugh at your description of the gearing in your tank - when I was building boats, we always put holy sh*t handles on the dash for the front passenger (fast boats) - they were kind of at the mercy of the driver.... It sounds like you and I have come through the same online marketing school - not something I recommend for everyone... lol! I think I've seen most of your sites even before joining this community - I admire your tenacity! Once again, congratulations, John. It's always a pleasure to have you as a friend. God bless, Dave
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 2:51:05 PM

Hi Venerina,

Thanks for your cheeky post, but first a public thank you for your kind assistance the other day, you know in the brain bank department!

Yes I am certain you are following me about, and yes I did used to live very near to Sherwood Forest ask John aka "Oaky Wood" Luella's partner in crime, she is Maid Marrion and Oaky is big John.

Please give my regards to all the little Nutty Lost Pratts, and yes I will beat you if you come back with anymore silly posts!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 2:58:47 PM

Hi Arild,

Thank you for your friendship and support here at Adlandpro, I will do my very best to enjoy this week but it seems my inbox keeps getting messages and I will do my best to try and respond to the posts in this forum.

Best Wishes

John.

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Congratulations, John - Here's a Song, Just for You!!!
11/6/2006 2:59:20 PM
Hi John, Thanks to Jenny, I did a little digging and came up with what I think is perhaps the most appropriate and fitting version of a theme song for you this week.... It is most fitting for a person who is always on the go and trying to fit as much into a day as possible... Congratulations - Click Here God bless, Dave
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 3:03:52 PM

Hi John,

Whats up? Didn't I grovel enough?

Talking about lights I have had some very stange experiences with white light, but thats another story so I stay well clear from it now!

I will enjoy my time in the spotlight providing those naughty sisters behave?

Best Wishes

John.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!