Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The 68th Edition of the Person of Week forum!!!
11/6/2006 4:04:57 PM
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics John, Enjoy your week in the spotlight my friend. Even though we don't cross paths too much I still love you! God Bless! Marion PS: Loosen up a little. LOL!
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 4:12:01 PM

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your message, the weather is decidedly chilly up here especially with those pesky sisters keep winding me up, if they carry on much more I will ask you to go round and sort them out as they just love a man in uniform!

I haven't had chance to see how the votes are going for you but I think Pauline is catching you up, so all my efforts to get you voted in as next weeks POTW seem to be going down the toilet.

So if you haven't voted for Chris yet go and do it NOW.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Sue
Sue Lester

148 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/6/2006 4:12:22 PM
Dear John
well well, how do you feel with all this adulation and attention?  Especially as you haven't been so keen on POTW - but the truth about the man will out, and I am thrilled that you are flying the flag for dear old Blighty.
Sorry to hear about the toothache - I find a large malt with a couple of aspirin (or drug of your choice!) usually does the trick - Anyway, feel better and congratulations on your well deserved award!
your new friend
Sue x
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 4:16:42 PM

Hi Sissel,

Thank you for your post and kind message!

Best Wishes

John.

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 4:24:27 PM

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your post, I can certainly say you have made my day.  I have never thought of myself as controversial, maybe a Nutty Lost Pratt devotee?

I must ask you, where do you get your shirts from as I have always wanted to be a Bishop and with your shirt and a dog collar I think I could pass as one?

But I would probably need the pointed helmet as well, I have a red shirt somewhere but I don't think it fits me now so if you have any spare I take a 16 inch collar.

Best Wishes

John.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!