Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
~ My Cousin Leaves 4 Iraq on Nov 1, 2006 ~
10/31/2006 7:52:49 AM
Hello ~ I have a Special Request ~ My Cousin Jason, leaves 4 Iraq on Nov. 1, 2006 ~ He is a Scout for the US Army & will be 1st to go fight when he gets there!  He has a newborn daughter ~ born October 19, 2006 ~ that we would love to be able to see her grow up! PLEASE PRAY 4 his safe return home!  His Brother Jonathan is also in the service  & will go to Iraq also at a later date ~I will keep you posted ~ Thank-You for all your Prayers, Denise  aka  Carly4500  =^.^=
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ~ My Cousin Leaves 4 Iraq on Nov 1, 2006 ~
10/31/2006 11:09:02 AM
Hi Denise,

We will certainly pray for Jason and Jonathan's safe return.  I know it is hard to see someone go to Iraq with all that is happening there.

O God of Mercy, we beg You now to protect in a special way those who are fighting for us and for the country we love. Bless them and take care of them. If they are tired, give them strength. If they are wounded and suffering, give them comfort. If they are lonely, touch them with Your gentle hand and let them know that You are near them. Grant them strength, wisdom and help through Your power and Your limitless love. Amen.

God Bless!
Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
10/31/2006 5:54:30 PM

I will keep you in my prayers,and ask god to stay by his side and keep him safe, I know he will answer our prayer,

Aretha Zellars
+0
10/31/2006 6:58:31 PM
Denise, I will certainly say prayers for both young men.   May God take care of them and keep them safe.
This is close to my heart since my 18 yr old son just had to register for the selective service.  He was excited to get to vote, but, not for the chance of being put into service.

You are a very sweet cousin to these guys. :)

Saundra
+0
11/1/2006 4:57:26 AM

Denise,

My prayers are going out to your cousin for a safe and stregthen his faith to go over fight for us.  Which is in it's a great honor.  Since the FATHER loves the honorable at heart and handle the duty of fighting for us.  BLESS HIM in JESUS name AMEN.

+0