Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Share an apple!!!
10/30/2006 11:00:20 AM
Hi Venerina,

This is truly a BEAUTIFUL post and it so reflects your heart and soul.  How anyone could want to hurt you is beyond me.

But, for the sake of brevity, how about we start a new twist and all commit to practicing the "Golden Apple Rule?!"   :-)

You are one of the most talented and special people I have ever met.  Never stop being YOU no matter what!

Hugs,  Jill
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/30/2006 12:57:21 PM

Hello Geketa

Thank you very much ... forgive me if I am a little short of words still ...

Time heals ... or so they say

Best wishes

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Golden Apple rule!!!
10/30/2006 1:03:50 PM

Hello beautiful lady Jill

Thank you my friend .... but hurt is an unevitable part of living, learning and evolving ... I was told a story once which I will share with everyone, as soon as I can put it down on paper ...

I love the idea of "The Golden Apple" rule ... If only we could make it mandatory ....

Thank you for the kindness and friendship you have always shown me ... I respect and admire you as a person with a tremendous heart and a great depth that goes beyond...

Hugs to you my friend

Venerina

+0
Re: The Golden Apple rule!!!
10/30/2006 1:55:32 PM

Hello Venerina!  :-)

I'm glad to see you are feeling a little better. The other day when we were talking about all my nick names I forgot to mention that one name I've had people call me is Johnny Apple Seed. I don't know if your familiar with the story of Johnny Apple Seed but he really did exist and it's an interesting story, here's a link so you can read his story when you have time.

http://www.millville.org/workshops_f/Dich_FOLKLORE/WACKED/story.html

Johnny Apple Seed was one of my favorite names when I was growing up and I have fond memories of kids calling me that. By the way, Johnny lived by the "Golden Rule" so it's interesting theres so  many connections here with your story. I can only hope that I can some day be half the man that Johnny Apple Seed was. He was an idol of mine growing up. Some of my apples may have a worm in them now and then but I would be glad to exchange them for a good one any time. My gifts of Apples (friendship) are from a sincere heart, but I'm not perfect so if I ever offend someone (with a wormy apple) I try to make amends with an apology (a new and good apple). I hope we will always be good friends and I apologize in advance for any mistakes I may make. I love you my friend and wish you the best. Well, I off to plant my apple trees so I can give a way many more apples.

Hosted By SparkleTags.com
Hosted By SparkleTags.com

John Sanchez (aka Johnny Apple Seed)

Taking it to the next level...!

For as Man thinks so is He...! (Paraphrased from Prov. 23:7)

If you believe in yourself then others will believe in you and it’s then when doors will begin to open for you... JRS ©

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/30/2006 2:07:50 PM

MAKE APPLE SAUCE , SAY TASTE THIS SEE HOW GOOD

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!