Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Golden Apple Rule!!!
11/3/2006 5:12:53 AM

Hello Georgios ...

Thank you for the story ... It is a beautiful one that WE all should live by ...

It takes a stronger person to offer an apple than it does to shoot someone down ... and once a person has been shot down it is very difficult to apologise if they are still alive ... If they are dead ... it is too late ...

True to the name I carry through no choice of my own ... I cannot make war ... and I will not participate in wars ... I only try to spread a little love, joy and happiness ... and hopefully leave something warm inside the people who come into contact with me ... even when they are no longer around in my life ...

That is my purpose in life ... and no matter how much I hurt ... I cannot hurt back ... I prefer to retreat ... heal my wounds ... find forgiveness in my heart and move on ...

Have a great day my Hellenic friend ...

Venerina

+0
11/3/2006 7:56:58 AM
Dear Venerina
In my life I saw (let said small war) it's start from the right everyone think I am right. War it not happening if the leader think why we win and stand on blood.
In Thai proverb we has "If you like long you must cut  if you like short you must extent."

best regards

Vasin
Vasin Thaithae
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/3/2006 7:45:53 PM

Hello Vasin

You are right ... most conflicts between people exist because both parties want to be right and only see things from their own point of view ...

If we stopped for a moment to consider the other party's point of view and put oursleves in their shoes, we would understand each other better and we could communicate more effectively without the need to fight.

The Thai proverb is so true ... it's all about finding a happy medium between the two extremes... learning to compromise ...

Take care my friend and have a lovely weekend

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!