Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to the 67th edition of the Person of the Week (POTW) forum!!!
11/1/2006 7:57:27 AM
Rose Thank you for stopping by the forum. Oh Yes & for those hand me downs they were surely something weren't they. I look back & now I just can't figure out how they did it all.

As for my site you are welcome to shop any day anytime, No need to have party fun if your not interested. Use the Product page or you can also use the "shop link. Both will show you around.
I hope to see you there. If you do decide to order & nonot want to be contacted about your order there is a place to say no contact.
I am also sending you a PM with this information.
Keep in touch
Kathy C
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2006 7:59:19 AM
Thank you Saundra. I appreciate your compliments. That was very special to my heart.
Have a great day!
Kathy C
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2006 8:02:50 AM
Thanks Kathleen you are right it hasn't been very easy. Some day I willl look at editing my profile but for now I will leave it like this.
As you know our lives go in even further then clildhood next there adult hood & then marriage life & then Grandmahood (LOL).
I think we all have stories that go way back.
Thanks Kathleen for your kind comments & yes we are only about 30 minutes apart who knows maybe I drive by where you live often. I am always in GR for something. Tons of store you know....
Kathy C
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2006 1:59:13 PM
Hello Tupper Mama :-)

I'm so glad to see you as the QUEEN of this week.

CONGRATULATION and enjoy your week!

Sorry for the "poor" post; you know I love to post something special for each of you, but now I'm not alowed to stay so long, so I had to choose between TO POST or NOT TO POST! Of caurse I thought more important to post and celebrate you now, than latter, when beeing the QUEEN gets to be the usual LOL

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2006 2:03:02 PM
Thank you ANA Maria for stopping by. I know My days are getting very very booked too as we near the holidays more. My time online is slowing down as well as my job requires me to be there longer during the Holidays.
Keep in touch
Kathy C
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!