Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT MASTERS OF PAINTING - JOAN MIRO
10/29/2006 1:00:43 AM
Dear Angie,

What can I say? You are so kind that I don't find the words to thank you. Only I will always try to deserve your kind comments by sharing the best art works that I can find.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 11:31:38 AM

Hello Luis,

Thank you for the introduction to Miro, I had not heard of him. 

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 2:58:05 PM
Dear Nan,

That is the effect Miró's paintings cause. Some people find them spectacular, for others they are mainly beautiful, others still love them for their composition, their color, their balance. They are all of this things at once. Similarly, some find MORE things every time they look at them, others find NEW things, still others view them from different points and see a completely renewed picture each time.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 3:01:47 PM
Dear Jo,

You are welcome. Thanks for visiting! I am glad to have introduced you to Miró's paintings.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2006 11:50:12 PM

Hi Luis,

Let me first say how sorry I am for being so late in coming to your forum. Forgive me, for I truly enjoy coming here.

AHHH Miro how enjoyable it is to look at his works, they are like surrealist poetry. I love his whimsical qualities and geometric constructions.

Two of my favorite works are in the UNESCO building in Paris "Wall of the Moon" and "Wall of the Sun".

Your are doing a wonderful job with this forum, I bow to your knowledge of art.

Thank you so much for sharing with all of us.

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!