Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT MASTERS OF PAINTING - JOAN MIRO
10/28/2006 10:37:07 PM
Hi Luis, Thanks for the invite to another great presentations. Would'nt miss it for the world !!!! What makes me like abstract art so much is that it lets you decide what to see in it. Heres a little incident that took place not so long ago, and I would like to share here, as it concerns Art such as these. My friend and I always go visit the art galleries when ever I am in our state capital , Chennai. We were looking at some amazing work...standing before this huge 10'x 5' work i moved away to get a bette view, my friend a little closer than me, even tho we stared at the same painting, as we discussed the features of this painting, we each realized how differently we saw it, and when I told him how I see it, his mind focused in on it and he realized what I saw was so hugely present and yet he didnt see it..I came away that day learing something about the human mind .....thanks to the Arts !!!!! Keep it coming Luis...looking forward to the next Warm wishes Pauline R
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2006 11:10:58 PM
Hello Georgios,

Welcome back from your "mental dissapearance" and thank you for coming to this forum. You are so kind in your appreciation of it!

Actually I try to edit and put together some elements, that's all. But I enjoy doing it, especially in reading and answering the posts and comments from visitors. 

I hope to make the most of this forum shortly as I start its main part. There will be no hurry then.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo 

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2006 11:15:46 PM
Dear Jenny,

Spectacular is the word. Miró produces that kind of impression.

Thank you for visiting today.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2006 11:37:17 PM
Dear Pauline,

I appreciate your visits so much. And I thank you for sharing your comments. That sort of experiences on privileged occasions let us look into essential aspects of reality and arrive at insightful observations. Your description of the incident is so vivid that I felt for a moment as if I was your friend watching the big painting from a different, closer stand. By the way, would I like to know Chennai!

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Linda Welk

90 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/28/2006 11:50:04 PM

Hello Luis,

"Awakening in the Early Morning", absolutely awakens the senses.  I am all about vibrant colors in oils and this is exquisite.  Your presentation on each piece is always such a pleasure to read - a real wealth of knowledge that everyone can follow.

Thanks again,

Linda Welk

Linda Welk **STAYIN HOME and LOVIN IT - Enhancing Lives Every Day. You could be too! http://www.ourhealthyhomebiz.com Also Visit my Shopping Site: http://www.shoppingandevents.com http://www.yourvaprofessional.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!