Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: GREAT MASTERS OF PAINTING - JOAN MIRO
10/28/2006 11:56:34 PM
Luis, I am so glad that you are one of my friends. These forums are like going to MOMA without the expense of the plane ticket and cab ride. Thank you for sharing the artwork with us. Have a great day. Angie P http:/www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com, www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com, www.mypureworks.com/ackergroup
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 12:03:31 AM
Dear Jill,

I am so glad you have visited this forum today. I hope it will continue for a good while yet.

Thank you for sharing your experience of this painting. It's incredible how beautiful it is and yet, it is only composed of weird creatures and forms... and color. But they form a true constellation and a huge fantasy world in which we, like in a dream, submerge.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 12:26:02 AM
Dear Keith,

Welcome and thank you for visiting this forum and for your insightful comments. This master composition, like many others by Miró, is full of form, color, balance, and beauty. And also meaning.

Best Regards,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 12:50:55 AM
Dear Linda,

Yes, Miro's master works usually stir the senses in a way that very few abstract and surrealist painters have ever been able to. And his exquisite and vibrant use of color surely has the most important part on it. Your good, learned comments are most appreciated.

Also, thank you very much for visiting and for your kind words on the presentation.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 12:53:51 AM
hi,
i have looked at this one 4 times now, and seen it differently each time. it is wonderful.
nan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!