Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I love this community - Do you?
10/26/2006 1:32:10 PM

Dear Venerina,

I just read this thread and it seems a lot of us agree!

Isn't that Wonderful!

I just tried to help a friend that was hurt by one word.

I know the other person in no way meant to hurt them.

It is the use of words and their timing.

They are in the same country.

The term used is correct on both sides.

Being a true animal lover I can FULLY understand

that the one who is hurt Loves these Babies.

And I know different people use different terms.

I did not delete the post.

I did send a PM and when I get an answer.

I will delete the post.

And ask it they might post it again.

Just to please use a different term!

Both messages where from the heart!

I hope Y'all know I love it here at adland!

I stay out of fights.

Most know me as the petition lady.

There have been a few petitions I did not bring into adland.

I don't to hurt anyone.

Thank you so much!

God Bless,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2006 1:58:38 PM

Dear Venerina,

Another refreshingly honest posting.

I love Adland and its people.

I am frustrated that my life doesn't allow me more time to cultivate some relationships as I have met some really  nice folks here.

Adland is as diverse as the world and if we can talk to each other we acheive more than most leading political figures today.

Lets work on making this the very best place in the world to share and care.

Roger

+0
Gary Small

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Re: I love this community - Do you?
10/26/2006 2:45:40 PM
Venerina et company, or -- a quote from the science of getting rich, "more life to all, and less to none. " positive, constructive, giving, adding to these forums not -- negative. destructive, taking, subtracting from these forums Toodles, Gary Small
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2006 2:55:40 PM
hi v,
did someone open a window? do i smell freash air?  oh my, yes, i think that is freash air.
i have 1240 friends now and they are all special. i think we work, and learn, and laugh, and even cry here each day. that makes us special, and a real familly. i love adlandpro. it has sort of become homebase to me.
i have been deleted from forums just for leaving a hi, and i will come back with info. we all have to have respect and love as in any large familly.
i was at a gathering a few years ago when a huge fight broke out. i asked what was going on and was told it's familly, we can fight but we'll protect our own. don't you know 10 minutes later there was so much hugging and kissing going on that it was amazing to see.
that's why adlandpro is so strong, most of us want to be here, doing what we do, and we need to take responcibillity for our words, and respond to eacthother with respect, dignity, and love.
mumsie as spoken,
love you all.
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/26/2006 3:45:52 PM

Hi Venerina,

Thank you so much for your post. I have learned alot in this community. I have many great friends because of this community. I think that it is one of the very best on the internet. Almost like a family. It really pays to listen to others viewpoints with an open mind because that is how you learn. What you may believe is the truth could actually be false but it is true to you because you believe it to be so. It takes a level of maturity to listen to a viewpoint you disagree with and rather than replying with something nasty simply saying, "That's an interesting way to look at it."

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

It's never too late to start doing the right thing.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!