Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I love this community - Do you?
11/8/2006 3:15:16 AM
Hi Venerina,

All I can say to you is...........YOU ARE JUST PLAIN AWESOME!

I continually read this forum and it totally amazes me.........the energy is just BEAUTIFUL!  No matter what........Venerina - the energy is YOU!  You are a Saint!

I will toast YOU with my wine glass whether I drink or not.............or just raise my green tea..........it matters not! hehehe.

Just don't stop being you!  :-)

Love ya and Hugs!  Jill

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: RE: Re: I love this community - Do you?
11/8/2006 6:45:21 PM

Hello Jerilyn ....

Thank you and the same right back at you ... plus the Christmas wish list hehehehehehehe .....

WL&H....

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2006 6:55:53 PM

Hello Jill, you beautiful person ...

Thank you for the kindness but I feel that all the positive energy, in this forum, is the product of so many good people being here and joining in ....

I am raising my green tea to you my dear friend and entering that time of morning again, (1am), when the clogs start philosophising again ... so watch this space there could be a new post later, depends if I can stay awake ... I'm a little tired today hehehehe

To your good health, always ..... (sip- sip)

Love n hugs right back at you

V.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2006 11:48:51 PM

Hello Venerina,

I have been too busy to post but have watched this forum grow.

What nice people we attract on average.

Well done for siupplying a positive, simple and refreshing place for people to say how much they enjoy interaction.

More power to your elbow, keep up that refreshing approach, it can onlt engender friendship.

Roger

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/13/2006 5:34:26 AM

Hello Michael

Thank you for coming by and posting.  I had noticed that you have been a little absent in the community lately.  I hope everything is well with you and that your absence is only due to being busy and not any other reason...

You are right, we have so many positive people in this community and the interaction is wonderful ... and that is what we really need to protect ... so that our community remains a safe haven from negative influences.

Take care my friend and have a lovely week.

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!