Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I love this community - Do you?
10/26/2006 12:11:41 PM

Hello Linda

It is lovely to see you again ... I am pleased that you are well ... and I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I think we're getting some of your weather over here ..... soup and stew sounds yummy .... What time's is lunch? .... I'll be right over .... hehehe

Take care and have a great week

Venerina

+0
10/26/2006 12:12:16 PM

" Call me an idealist," for me...that's a good thing about you...

" send me a private message telling me I’m stupid," I would never do that . I see you as spirt who has been here many times and each time you return you bring the gift of truth with you... and just as you have been able to do so many times before, you have once again found a channel to share that truth..... " but please be respectful in your public posts, " Always

Joe Buccheri

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/26/2006 12:13:35 PM

Hello Pauline and thank you ....

Where are my pics? hehehehe

Big hugs to you

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/26/2006 12:18:11 PM

Hello Rose

I can't imagine you ... of all people ... ever losing your temper ... that's something that just won't compute in my mind ... heheheh

Take care my friend

Hugs

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/26/2006 12:30:42 PM

Dear Larry

Thank you for your post ... and I will not delete it for sure ... everyone has the right to disagree ... and express their opinion in a respectful manner ... if your disagreements have been misread or misinterpreted then perhaps whoever did the deleting could learn exactly what you are talking about ...

In a nutshell - Mutual respect ...

I have never read a post of yours that has ever been disrespectful but everyone has a different point of view, which is what this post is about ... and it is ultimately up to the forum owners ...

You are always welcome in my forums whether you agree with me or not.

Thank you and best wishes

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!