Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I love this community - Do you?
10/27/2006 8:28:10 PM
Thank you for sharing my beautiful sweet Sis :) you have said it all here, beautifully written, and other posts here, I do love this Community! and wow I have some amazing sweet friends and family!!!
       Hosted By SparkleTags.com 
+0
Chris Wiseman

783 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/28/2006 4:59:38 AM

Ok my dear Venerina if you're going to have a brainwave then so am I !!!! ...................................

Standby here it comes any second now ...................................

Hang on it's going to happen any minute now.............................................

This is  it standby girl......................................................

Ah typical...it's like when you go for a wee and you just stand there and nothing happens !!!!!!!!!

Must be my age !!!!

Anyhow I just wanted to say what has already been said in this beautiful post that reading your words has to be the most inspirational thing to happen to me today by far. You write with such feeling and the very subject and content is oh so true in every word.

I am not only honoured to have you as a friend but I am also very very lucky and privileged to be associated with you (oops!!! that may start another wedding rumour!!!!!)

To conclude my dear I love this community…. And all its diversity

Thank you for sharing today.

Have a fantastic day Chris Wiseman Personal Website http://www.cgwpma.com Chris Wiseman Positive About Forums -Take a look http://community.adlandpro.com/forumsMenu.aspx Don't forget to sign the Guestbook http://cgwpma.com/32198/index.html
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2006 12:31:41 PM

Hello Venerina,

Thank you for your exemplary philosophical post.  It is appreciated.  This is an extremely diverse community and that makes it all the more enjoyable.  One problem here are the cliques and I believe we do have them, just like life.  Some members are so taken and so manipulated by other members that they become over protective and sometimes hostile towards other members, even when members have issues outside AdlandPro.  I agree with the statement...."People come here from all walks of life and, yes, they may not agree with our opinions all the time but that does not make them wrong ... it does not make them less worthy of our respect, our love and our attention ... it does not mean we should shut this person out or, personally, attack them…. Or even try to turn others against them…" The truth is … when we use this approach we are only hurting ourselves and others around us."  

Hopefully everyone will learn from your insightful post.

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/30/2006 3:46:16 AM

My dear dear Lemurian friend

Thank you and it is always a pleasure to see you.

Believe me, it was a heartfelt post ... too many things have happened lately, that have hurt me deeply, here in ADP, for absolutely no reason what so ever ...

In fact, I am still a little lost for words, so forgive me if this is a short reply.

Big hugs to you

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/30/2006 4:16:00 AM

Hello Angela

Thank you ... and I agree whole heartedly ... our behaviour shapes the future of future generations ... and you're right..... people should learn to respect, even without love,...

I wish you a happy week
Take care my friend

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!