Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I love this community - Do you?
10/30/2006 5:51:30 AM

Thank you Kathy and I agree ... If people do not like what they see or if they do not like someone then they could just stay away from their forum without feeling the need to attck them ... we are not children ...

Many congratulations on the POTW.

Best wishes

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/30/2006 6:00:21 AM

Susan - A big Amen to that .... I think I agree with you ... a lot of people do give up on our beautiful community because they may see and read posts that they do not like ... It's not very welcoming for people who come here maybe to get away from their own real life ... or simply to do business.

Vasin - It's good to see you again ... and we cannot agree all the time but we can respectfully disagree.  Nobody here has 40,000 members as their friends .. so the 10 apples would not have to be divided between 40,000 ... but if you share the apples with those you do have around you, then you can spread the joy they received from you ... to others ... and those others can share them with other again ... and the joy becomes infectious ... people would learn to grow apple trees and share their apples, they would begin to set up communities and plantations to have more and more apples ... It is not the amount of apples ... they will grow ... it's the quality with which the apples are shared ....

Nick - Thank you ... you are a special person...

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/30/2006 6:03:52 AM

Phil - Thank you ... and I'm about to have another eccentric senior moment ... lol ... I tend to have them from time to time

Debbie - Thank you ... It's good to see you here

Donna - My beautiful sis - Thank you and you know I care deeply for you ... Big hugs

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/30/2006 6:10:34 AM

My dearest husband Chris ....

Ooops no sorry wrong forum ... wrong person hehehehehe

Watch it ... otherwise I'll be accused of divorce or bigomy here and someone may start another forum on it .... hehehehe

I am glad to see that , at least, you have kept your sense of humour intact ... au contraire to many other members in our community, unfortunately .... It's sad how quick people are to pass judgements  ...  but you know ... I am too long in the tooth ... as we say in good old Blighty --- so let people believe what they want to ...

So when are YOU coming over to Madeira hehehehehehehehe

Hugs right back at you buddy (or is that hubby??) hehehehehe

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/30/2006 6:13:23 AM

Hello Jo

Thank you for posting ... and thank you for your kind and beautiful words.  I agree with you some members get along best with others, just as in real life, but that's because they spend more time outside ADP communicating with each other as normal friendships develop ...

Take care and have a great week

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!