Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cosmic Trigger Oct. 17-Oct. 18
10/18/2006 10:44:05 AM
TRY NOT TO DISMISS THIS INFORMATION OUT-OF-HAND.
IF YOU WILL CONSIDER IT, PONDER IT, IT WILL BE OF GREAT BENEFIT TO YOU.

As the heavens have signs that some men are gifted to interpret, there are times in the evolution of man when energies are magnified to produce SIGNIFICANT changes (though not a change in balance).

According to some, one of those energy-shifts, or accelerations, will be experienced by all people on earth for seventeen hours beginning on October 17th from approximately 10 am to October 18th at 1pm.

Creation in the universe is a manifestation of thought, even as humanity's thoughts, individual and combined, help create humaities realities within the boundaries set for mankind and each man.

During the seventeen hours, people's thoughts will have the power to create 1 million times more powerfully and effectually than normal.

(The balance between exact opposites, will never-the-less not change, and though the whole affects the one, the greatest change will be in the one, in you, for therein is the greatest power).

This event is not about taking a man's free-agency (which he has within his bounds) for your own interests, and though there will be a universal affect, the greatest changes will occur within YOU, and according to your thoughts, it will manifest with greater power during this brief time.

For ages have the dark and the light been in relative close proximity, which benefited all, but throughout humanities history there have been periods of time when that proximity (or the gulf) was lessened, and the gulf expanded, thereby serving the spiritual evolution of man, to either go deeper into the dark or deeper into the light.

2 out of 3

Another such time is upon us, AND, those times are becoming more frequent, which can be discerned by those who are experiencing (as it were) an increase in the rapidity or acceleration of time.

As man creates by first having the thoughts that precede creation in physical reality, so will the thoughts you have created much quicker the reality you hold within your mind.

You decide who you are (within the bounds you are able). Will you be more loving, kind, gentle and service-to-man oriented, or will you be more hateful, bitter, harsh and service-to-self oriented?

Your thoughts will determine which you choose (to the greatest degree) in the coming days.

Belief is a very powerful tool, for your beliefs underlie your other thoughts, actions, and who you are from day to day.

For those who may not believe the above hours of accelerated creation, I ask, what harm can it do you to entertain loving, kind and gentle thoughts during those hours, during any hours you breathe and live.

Again, though humanities thoughts affect all mankind to some degree, the greatest affect will be upon you.

On that day, during those hours, consider entertaining thoughts that will benefit mankind and you.

Example: The world is evolving into a loving world (this is true, for love builds, while hate destroys-another way to say it: Selflessness builds, even as selfishness destroys. It is because selfishness destroys those who are selfish that builds and leaves only a world inhabited by selfless people). I am loving, kind and gentle. All things work for my good. I have everything I need, and everything I desire. The universe is a giver of its abundance, and I receive it gratefully. I am healthy, strong, powerful, vibrant and filled with life, and embrace life with enthusiasm. I discern truth from error easily. My gift of healing is increased.

Even the mundane daily concerns of man can be addressed positively during those hours: I have all the money I need. My house is paid for. I have a new car, etc.

In days ahead you will see the light of love increase in people, as well as the darkness of hate in those who embrace baser desires.

The balance between darkness and light will not be disturbed, but the division between people walking in darkness and people walking in light will be more obvious to all, and increasingly so.

Thus the "battle-lines" will be more firmly established, and the trying times ahead will be more stark, as will the peace within those who have chosen to walk in it.

What comes is not a cure for the ills of the world (though in time it will be exactly that) but a demarcation line, where all, through circumstances, will choose which side they are on, whether the dark, or the light.

The loving will become more loving.
The kind more kind.
The peaceful more peaceful.
The gentle more gentle.

The worried will become more worried.
The fearful more fearful.
The stressed more stressed.
The selfish more selfish.
The prideful more prideful.
The vain more vain.
The hateful more hateful.
The angry more angry.
Whatever "problems" you have and are working on to change, begin now to change it within your mind, your thoughts, your attitude.

The days ahead will be the greatest days of opportunity you can experience in this lifetime, for you can change, even a lifetime of what YOU consider failure.
Blessings....
+0
Re: A Prayer For Salvation!
10/21/2006 5:36:23 AM
Hello Jeannine, Welcome to my prayer forum! Thank you for your post and the Blessings, as well. Yes! We Must Glorify God! That is The purpose that He created us Mankind! And We are so Fortunate to have this Gift! To Him Be All The Gory! nimi
+0
10/21/2006 6:01:01 AM
Dear Dborah, Thank you for your visit. I think You are doing a great job in your endeavors! You Are making the difference! You are a Star Thrower Indeed. I hope everyone reads the StarThrower! Also your prices are great for Kids wear... I must ask my daughter to check your website! May God Abundantly Bless You! nimi
+0
10/21/2006 6:15:19 AM
Hello Bea, Thank you for reading my Post and also Posting.I greatly appreciate your support. As I see it "The Soul" is the most important issue we have to take care of. The rest will just fall into place. Some of your candles look good enough to eat! It is Well with My Soul! nimi
+0
10/24/2006 3:05:20 AM

My Beloved & Respected Friend Nimi......!

Thank you for your this "wonderful" Prayer for salvation.

May God bless you with all "His Riches".....(Amen).

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers.....!

Your Ever Loving Friend,

Mohamed Gani.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!