Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A Prayer For Salvation!
3/18/2007 2:36:59 PM
Hi Gani, I receieved your mail,all is well. You are in my prayers,along with my athiest friend Niel,and my daughter. Two years ago The Lord gave me a great gift for Thanksgiving- My son who found the Lord. I was praying for him for 25 yrs.Finally the Lord delivered him from his bondage.There is nothing else greater a mother can ask for.Praise God!For some reason God has put a desire, to pray for you three-everyday. I know in His own time God will touch your heart.Then my friend,things will be different in your lives. I just have to Wait upon The Lord. Sometimes,it cometh sooner and other times it cometh later. Neverthless,it will come. "The Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom.To Him be Glory forever and Ever. 2 timothy 4:18
+0
7/18/2007 9:21:20 PM

Dear Friend

Its great to see/read great prayer

Mung

+0
7/21/2007 2:09:59 PM
Hi Mung, Thank You sooo much for visiting,and your kind words. When I have few quiet moments and I get inspired,I simply write things,from my heart,hoping that it would touch, someone`s heart.And God has used me every now and then for which I thank Him and Praise Him. Have a Great Day and Many Blessings. nimi
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!