Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Racism, the holy grail of ignorance
1/28/2007 3:23:37 AM
Hi Neil, I would very much appreciate it if you would tone it down and try to be polite. While I will allow everyone their opinions, I cannot condone or allow such rudeness on my forums. I absolutely HATE to delete a forum, but if this one becomes an argument or a platform to berate others for the way they see things, rather than a polite discussion, it's going to have to go. House rules... God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2007 3:25:23 AM
Hi Jenny, You are quite right - all racism is negative. That IS the point. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Racism, silly stuff
1/28/2007 3:30:48 AM
Hi Joyce, Thanks for dropping by. It's a pity anyone has to deal with this "silly stuff," as you so aptly call it. Your choice of words is quite appropriate: "without the added burden of the added layer of worrying about someones skin color." That is what skin colour IS, a layer on the surface that has all the same stuff inside in all people. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2007 3:49:44 AM
Hi Philena, Thank you for that link. It really makes a powerful statement. It's hard to believe that so little has changed in 50 years, but there's the proof. Very sad... What I found MOST shocking was the perception of which doll is good and which doll is evil. Something is terribly wrong. To start with, parents have to let their kids know how beautiful they are, right from the start, and watch what their kids read and watch. I hope Kiri goes a long way. Her video is very well done and makes its point very clearly. I think she's a winner! I KNOW you're a winner, Philena. Keep up the good work. God bless, Dave
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/28/2007 4:04:17 AM
LOOK DAVE, EVERYTHING I said in my post was LOGICAL, FACTUAL, HONEST AND THE TRUTH. Then, someone who PROVES her both reading skills MUST be poor and who does EXACTALLY what I said about bringing race in where it should not be attacks me for NO VALID reason and I am the one who you pounce on? Go play with your Politically Correct little marbles as you have just proven you care less about the truth. Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0