Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Trina Sonnenberg

784 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I Apologize To Those That Are Not Involved ...
10/3/2006 8:25:59 AM
Hey Ken!

I have never understood back-stabbing. If a person has a problem with another person, the only way to resolve the issue is to confront the person one has a problem with, face to face.

It's like I told my husband once... I can't fix it if I don't know it's broken.

I think that gossip is cowardly. If you have a problem with someone, you take it to the source. If you don't have the cahones to face someone, then you should shut up and forget about it.

I applaud your post Ken!

Have an awesome day!
Trina
Trina L.C. Sonnenberg Freelance Commercial Writer TLC Promotions & The Trii-Zine Ezine ISSN 1555-2276 http://www.tlcpromotions.net http://trii-zine.com http://FAA.tlcpromotions.net
+0
10/3/2006 9:05:54 AM

Ken,

I have no idea what has happened but I wanted to tell you to remember one thing that I was taught a long time ago. "It is in giving that you truly receive".

I have had a non-profit organization myself before and no matter how much you try to do to help others, there will be those who either do not understand or are just plain jealous of this. Either way, as my Mama told me, you do what God tells you in your heart to do and if anyone else has a problem with that just let them take it up with God.

You have proven to be a great asset to Adland and I am proud to be associated with you. I, too, joined your cause to help Lisa and I had never heard of her nor had I heard of her needs before reading your post. But I had, however been following your posts since I joined Adland and have recently started to post in them. I have learned that you are a very respected member and rightly so. I don't believe that you would blindly post for aid to someone unless you knew for sure it was legit and the need was really there. I know how Lisa feels being in need as I have been there myself. My husband and I are going through some very rough times right now and have been since he broke his back in January 2006. My difference is that I do have family here to turn to. I realize how blessed that makes me not to have to face these times alone.

Yes, we could use the extra money that I have pledged to help Lisa ourselves, but my husband and I have always agreed to share whatever we have with those who need it and I will continue to do so. I wish Lisa the best of blessings for her and her family and no matter what anyone esle says, you have done a very good thing, Ken. How is anyone to know of a need if it is not put before us? Thank you for that.

And Les, I say to you...."WAY TO GO!!" You hand in there because I know it is a struggle and it is something to be proud of. My husband is 11 years sober and our lives changed completely from that first day and all for the better. He has been a wonderful husband and father ever since! God bless you for sharing that with us as well and I, for one, am very proud for you!

Ken, hold your head up and let the backstabbers answer for their actions because your actions are in good faith!

+0
Teri Fitzgerald

166 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/3/2006 9:10:05 AM

Wow.. I cannot even believe anyone would waste their time bad-mouthing or gossiping about you Kenneth!! You are one of the kindest and most helpful people I know. Your forums are very informative. You take a lot of precious time to pass along useful information, and keep your eye out for scams and harmful internet BS to help keep folks safe.

You are a good person, and you know it. So do your friends. 

Gossip is ugly. It can only hurt you if you let it. People who have a mind of their own, and the good sense the Creator gifted us with will see it for what it is and value your guidance and friendship, as I do.

Take care and enjoy each moment my friend,

Teri

~ Mother Earthbeats ~ This Virtual World ~*~ Walk in Grace, Beauty and Balance... ~*~
+0
10/3/2006 9:17:34 AM
Hi Kenneth :) I dont know really what you are saying, but I hope you havent had an back stabbing, you're a great bloke and always talk straight to the point, so dont take an negative stuff on! Peace and Love and have a Wonderful Day :)
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2006 9:26:07 AM

Dear Ken...Have you noticed a pattern going on here?? It would seem that anyone who has been involved in this community in any constructive wasy is being attacked one way or another..I am unsure of the reason..is it jealousy?..Heck if I can figure it out....When the owner comes out in a forum to try to deal with these types of problems and it is still happeninng..what does that say?...I will say that you have always done your best for people and I mean all people and I am proud to know you

My Best to you

Diane

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!