Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PAS Automated Builder Scam Finally Being Shut Down
10/2/2006 1:04:28 PM
Hi Debbie, Thank you for noticing my lack of clarity on the $7 Miracle. I have now corrected it in the main thread. Yes, $7 Miracle is one local team involved with the scam site called OurPowerForcedMatrix. God bless, Dave
+0
Debbie Davis

292 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/2/2006 1:14:09 PM
Hi Dave, thanks for clarifying..... Another question for you. You stated: "Yes, $7 Miracle is one local team involved with the scam site called OurPowerForcedMatrix. " I know that there is now proof that the PAS was indeed a scam, but has any proof risen up about OPFM? I'm just trying to get the facts straight, as I'm also a member of OPFM. When I first joined OPFM, I sent out numerous emails to my Adland friends about OurPowerForcedMatrix and our $7 Miracle Team as well as posted in one of my forums, and not one person emailed me with any concerns about a scam. I'm only hearing about them now... AFTER I have signed up many family members. Just thinking it would have been nice to know of proof of a scam before I got so many people involved :( Thank you for your help! Debbie
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2006 1:38:41 PM
Hi Debra, There are, indeed, good businesses advertised on the internet. If you're willing, as you say, to work hard, you can do well. A good one to look at to start is Telebay It is free to join, and gives you a good pay plan, great products, and an easy way to get into business. You will need to work hard to make money, but really, that's true of ANY legitimate business. It's better to work hard at something that's legal, will last, and will be honest with you up front, than in one that promises the moon, then takes all your money. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2006 1:41:11 PM
Hi John, (love your tongue-in-cheek images!) We can warn and warn, but it's really sad when we have to wait to get the full proof before anyone listens. By then, a lot of people have lost a lot of money. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2006 1:42:41 PM
Hi Leon, Thanks for that link. I've added it to the original thread, along with a link to you for those who haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, yet. Good digging! God bless, Dave
+0