Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: PAS Automated Builder Scam Finally Being Shut Down
10/2/2006 9:46:24 AM

Hi Dave,

Thanks for this, it just vindicates certain members of this community who have been warning against this for weeks now, and it confirms my opinion that ther are members here who are

Still think that its the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2006 12:51:10 PM
Hi Art, You sure have a way with words, my friend! =======================================================================There are enough marketers working very hard to earn nothing. ========================================================================= That's it in a nutshell! The sad thing is, they are often working very hard to promote programs that have promised that they don't HAVE to work, at all! God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2006 12:55:35 PM
Hi Vernon and Joe, I will keep you posted as things show up. It's good to know that we have the tools to get these messages and warnings out. Perhaps together we WILL be able to take a serious bite out of the scammers. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2006 1:02:04 PM
Hi Robin, Thanks for dropping by. Together, we can get the word out and warn others about these types of programs. One great way to do this is to reply to messages from our friends who are promoting programs we can clearly see are scams, warning them right up front as nicely, but CLEARLY as we can. God bless, Dave
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/2/2006 1:02:33 PM
Hi Dave,

Art does have some good sayings, huh?

Here are the real words for anyone who cares to read them...

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2006/lr19848.htm

I really hate to see this kind of thing going on because I was with a program once that went through the same type of ordeal.  We members just had to sit back and watch the proceedings and finally wound up with nothing to show for the months and years that we had put into the effort.

I really am sorry for those who were caught up in this program.

Peace,
Leon
+0