Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fundamental Belief Number 14 - Unity in the Body of Christ
10/3/2006 12:03:13 PM

Hi Chuck, and welcome! I often find that when people get depressed or are experiencing a low in their life, they either go to extremes like turning to drugs, alcohol, or even commiting suicide. If they would just turn to Jesus, who has promised He would not give them any problems or difficulties which they could not handle, but instead would lift them up. With all the promises in the Bible available for every circumstance, I know even I forget sometimes that I am human and need His help on a daily basis.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2006 12:08:21 PM

Hi Diane, and welcome! I look forward to a long relationship with my friends here at Adlandpro and anywhere else for that matter. You especially are important to me because you bring humor into my life on a daily basis, which we all need. I also look forward to becoming better aquainted and working with you. Thank you for your kind words!

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2006 12:30:39 PM

Hi James,

thanks for the invite here, sorry im late !! About the  Lady preachers in church, no we dont have lady preachers in the denomination I follow, we believe that woman will be required to preach only after the rapture takes place, so till then its the mans  domain !!! but if they are lady preachers, all due respects to them...I will not judge !!!

About the unity in the body, yes we are all called in Christ to do what we are called to do, just as our body parts have different functions so each member has his call of duty to perform , and every member is as important as the other !!

blessings

Pauline R

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2006 12:48:06 PM

Hello James :

thank you for the invite. I hope this is the right place for my post . lol if not sorry , I am still learning my way around adland.. as for at the lady preachers in the church well as a woman I always get flack about how I feel .. in the book of tim.. its says a husband to one woman, so I believe that leaves  all women out as far as being a preacher.. they can teach, but as far as preaching I see no bibical facts .. to stand on.. I agree with Pauline one body many members. I get flack about most of my beliefs, but that is ok.. I am a messanic Jew  saved by his grace..if you don't know what that is, it is a jew that has accepted Jesus as lord and saviour, and very thankful for it ..

Blessings

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2006 12:57:25 PM

Hi Geketa, and welcome. You are at the right place. I don't believe I know any Messanic Jews, but I am looking forward to getting better aquainted with you. Please feel free to come back and post again. This is a series of 27!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!