Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CARL'S DECISSION TO MOVE THE TEAM FORUM
9/23/2006 5:38:54 PM
Thank you Sharon I look forward to this link to the Miracle 7.
I agree with you I stay mute on this whole issue.
Have a great weekend
Kathy C
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 7:36:32 PM
Thank you for the information! You are doing a great job! Linda
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 8:28:18 PM

No long hauls here Mike. You are in the right place with a lot of caring friends. We are a community that Markets and helps each other acheive thier goals. If You ever need anything. This is the place to come. If I am not around, Someone here will be more than proud to help also. Thats what its all about at Adlandpro.

God be with you and debbie and those precious Grandchildren. We will make a marketer out of yet!!!

Peace, Sharon

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2006 3:44:21 PM

We have Moved the Miracle Forum Post!!!! It is a great forum with many new features and Information. Please contact your sponsor for the updated link to your new forum.

This decission was Carl's in order to help us focus and promote the Miracle in a better and quieter envirement. No body chased us away. We are all still friends here on Adlandpro. This community Rocks with friendships and Business help.

As a request from Marilyn Ali, I am asking all Miracle Adlandpro members to continue thier business as usual and not to post anymore out of anger. If you are solicited in any inappropriate manner about your Business. Please copy and forward to Bogdan Fiedur. That is it!! Do nothing more and go about your way. We are here as a family and to conduct our business by posting ads that work!! We all know that Adlandpro works for us. Let us not ruin good things in our life.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!