Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
CARL'S DECISSION TO MOVE THE TEAM FORUM
9/23/2006 1:48:23 PM

For those of you who do not know, Carl has added a moderated forum for the Miracle. Please mail to your sponsor for the link. This is a Positive step towards our goal as a Team. Along with the Load being completed, this shows the accomplishments that have already been made in this Pre-Launch mode. I encourage the move and encourage all Teamates to join and view the progress everyday as this Miracle heads forward.

This does not mean that I am Leaving Adlandpro. I have had a couple mails today asking me if I feel "Jilted" about the new forum advertisements?? My Answer is NO, I do not. Carl has his reasons and I am no one to interfere with his moves. The advertisement Traffic exchanges were Mike K. idea and he was the one who had asked me to start them. Not Carl.

As for my Program downlines, I will continue to post here and continue the advertisements for my teams on my end. Carl has his own new team to spread advertisements in his new forum. I also encourage you to use them for the Miracle. But the advertisements that I have started for the Miracle belong to the Team and will continue as such for now. I have learned a long time ago that nothing "Jilts" me on the Internet. I just do my own thing to make my living and so should everyone else!!...;-) 

So, The run down is: I am here to stay. I work more than just the Miracle...;-)

OK then, With all being said and done. We are Back on track!! Market,, Be Honest,, Promote,, Advertise,, and make a living!!! I will always be here!! Post a message anytime. Thanks for looking today!

Peace,, Sharon 

+0
Re: CARL'S DECISSION TO MOVE THE TEAM FORUM
9/23/2006 2:25:29 PM
How things can change so suddenly. I suppose thats how life is but as you rightly say sharon, just be honest,and try to make a living. best regards mike
+0
9/23/2006 4:16:30 PM
Thank you for continuing to promote your team and trying to get this Matrix built. I am still being shown as being under T.T. and also still have 2 id #'s.The help desk has done nothing to aleviate this problem.Help!!!!
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 4:26:45 PM

Hi Kelly, I have you as a "R" which means that a research request has been initiated. I submitted this request last week. So now we had you changed from a (P) to an (R) which means we are getting somewhere...;-)

I will mail you seperatly also about this. Thanks kaelly...;-)

Peace,,, Sharon

+0
Mike Bumbalough

72 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/23/2006 5:02:35 PM
Thanks For the update Sharon. I've alot to learn about Miracle and many other things. I for one appreciate your drive and desire to help the rest of us learn. Right now our job is to follow your lead as best we can and have faith in your knowledge and experience. I'm in for the long haul.   Mike B.
With the peace that passes understanding, Mike
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!