Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WHAT IF..............????
9/22/2006 2:17:57 PM

Dear Dear Georgios,

If anyone choose to think, believe n act in a particular fashion, that is his/her choice. What can we really do about that tell me ??? We are all different, God has created us all that way,  Here is one bit of advice I practice myself on a day to day basis, and it has helped me to be a better person and make better choices. 'Never let the negetive choices of people  around you  steal your Joy and happiness."  try this out  for a day and,  see how much of stress it takes out of your day !!!

stay blessed

your friend

Pauline

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2006 2:18:19 PM

Hi Pauline,

I have often thought of that...what if we were all just like someone else in particular?  I am often compared to one of my sisters, we look very much alike, but she is more talkative and outgoing than I am, and she has many more friends in real life than I do, and she's very involved in church activities and other things.  Then I think...she also has some qualities I would not want, such as, she is overweight, gossips about people, spends too much time putting on make-up, and is always late for everything.

Now can I mention my mother-in-law?  My husband wants me to keep the house spotless because his mother is a neat-freak, she is always well-dressed and makes sure everything around her looks perfect.  But then...she likes to spend money on herself, expects everyone else to have her high standards, and she used to chase her kids around the house and hit them with a long wooden cooking spoon!  They laugh about it now that they are grown up because she's a little petite lady.

So, being someone else always has it's drawbacks.  My sister and mother-in-law would like to have my sense of humor or be more relaxed about having boys messing up the house...but then again, they probably wouldn't want my bad qualities, but I really can't think of any!

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2006 2:29:17 PM

Hi Kathleen,

nice to see you here, yes dear we are all unique and special, and as you can see in my signature I have what Eleanor Roosevelt says and that is  no one can make you feel inferior unless you let them.  If your husband is a neat freak , well look at his mother and you will know where he is coming from, its not his fault really !! If we look inside of us, each one will have something or the other to thank God for !!! so lets start counting our blessings and name them one by one, its only then we will know how special we are and how much God loves us to make us this way!!!!

You are special and loved for who you are.

stay blessed dear friend, and thanks again for  coming

your friiend

Pauline

+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/22/2006 2:45:17 PM

Hi Pauline,

One of my favorite sayings:

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change.....Courage to change the things I can and Wisdom to know the difference......  

Your friend, Bea

Still waiting?                                  Want more exposure?

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2006 3:05:05 PM

Thanks for coming Bea, that is so true isnt it???

blessings to you

your friend

Pauline

+0