Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: WHAT IF..............????
9/22/2006 1:17:09 PM

My Beloved and Respected Sister Pauline...R....!

Thank you for your invitation and this wonderful post.

"WELL DONE....MY SISTER....BRAVO......!"

This is the message "expressed" "LOUD AND CLEAR" by you and I have to offer you nothing but praise to your bravery....Very honestly speaking, I have been extremely worried about the growing tensions and misunderstandings between our friends and now, I am very glad to say that you have eased most of the concerns.  Our friends, directly or indirectly, have been pitched against each other...and most of the members/friends know about this.  (Please excuse me to be very frank and open in my statement).

Now, at this juncture....I could remember one of the sayings in our languages...Tamil and Malayalam.  "ONE OF THE MAIN DRAWBACKS OF THE HUMANBEING IS, THEY ALWAYS REMEBER THE THINGS THAT ARE TOO COMPLICATED, AND SIMPLY FORGETS THAT ARE TOO SIMPLE".

My humble experiences in this field have taught me one thing...."The only way for any society to move on is with the "UNCONDITIONAL FORGIVENESS" and I honestly believe that this is a "Central Value" to most importantly to the different issues.

Let me repeat once again your "Golden Words"...."Let us not try to change anyone...because....we can't...and the only person we can change is "OURSELVES".......!

Once again....I applaud your "bravery" on this Post and I salute you.

Thanking you, once again, for giving me this opportunity to share my "humble view" on this.

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers.....!

Your Ever Loving Brother,

Mohamed Gani.

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2006 1:30:43 PM

Dear Brother Gani

Vanakam !!! thank you so much for coming, your support and friendship means alot to me,

you give me undue credit,  I was just trying to help, and if I did  make even an atom of difference  then  that is good for all around. after all what are friends for heh??

Take care brother, and stay blessed

Your  affectionate sister

Pauline R

+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2006 1:49:23 PM
Thank you Pauline for this forum. Peacemaker is the highest
position for a human being in the realm of the Godly.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the sons(daughters)
of God."

Robert
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2006 1:59:36 PM

I  will say  an 'Amen' to that, thanks for coming  Robert, hope you are feeling well, you are on my prayer list !!

stay blessed dear friend

Pauline R

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2006 2:00:22 PM
Hello Pauline,

Mohamed nice post, a supplement to Pauline's intial post,  thanks for that comment.

What if ....... ???
    A good place to start. Be sure the world would be different if we were like Ted, Georgios, Pauline, Mohamed or any other person.

We are simple people trying to survive all daily problems from our jobs, families amd we are trying to give a part of us to our neighboorhood and get something form there ass well.

The world would also been different if we followed the rules. We are so selfish sometimes that we can not accept others to know better. We live only for today with no respect for tomorrow.

Skip Only if ... !!!
   I see people value eveything in money. There are lots of them in this comunity. Your are a good friend only if ....

We must try to wake up the inner ego, to understand the alter ego to build up a human ego, our personallity.

WARM REGARDS
GEORGIOS

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0