Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Bill Clinton Dropped the Ball
9/22/2006 5:36:37 PM
Dear friend Norm!

I won't go through your entire post at this moment! It would be better to take every part one by one in different forums.
But, with all respect I would only want to establish some FACTS!

1. First of them is that I NEVER SAID YOU"RE LYING! I said you are WRONG, and these are not the same; at least for me. I don't know why did you thought that.
  2. ...I feel that Anna-Marie is in denial of facts... I'm not dealing here with written and read facts, but lived ones - by my grandparents and by myself! - arguments will come in my forums;
  3. She denies that Rumanians were part of invasion forces against Russia - where did I do this?
I won't go into more now due to at least two reasons:
  1. everyone is alowed to have his/her own opinion and even to stand with them;
  2. is hard to have a right opinion only by reading one article, or even more only by one side, because the other side is guilty anyway! Where is the democratic "unguilty till proven otherwise"! And as far as the "nowerdays" are concerned it would be better to see how fascism looks by yourself!
Hope this time I managed to transmit my message better than I did last time.
With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: BS
9/22/2006 5:42:22 PM
Leonard, 1. Sorry you do not like the way in which I communicate. The more than 400 people I have been sending to for more than 5 years, (and many, 10 years) must not agree whith you as they have not asked me to quit communicating with them. If it bothers you that, much mayhap you should not read anything I post. 2. While people are "entitled" to their own opinion, they are NOT entitled to their OWN FACTS! 3. And people are NOT entitled to LIE about ANY one and this most certainly includes Clinton, Bush and Reagan) 4. People are NOT entitled to DENY any facts which prove them wrong. And when someone SAYS President Reagan "manipulated" the election & President Carter was "set up" WITH OUT ANY PROOF what they are saying is TRUE, I do get pissed as IT IS A LIE! NOT ONE PERSON OR ONE MEDIA OUTLET I KNOW OF SAID IT AT THE TIME!! And Trina (or whatever her name is) IS THE FIRST PERSON I know of who has come up with this total BS! Again, anyone who does not like the way I put things should not read what I say as I have just as much right to freedom of speech as anyone else does.
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 4:29:12 AM
My friends, As gently as I can put it, I would like to submit that anger is a personal choice. No one makes me angry. I GET angry because of the way I think. When I decide that what someone has said has made me angry, I'm actually lying to myself. Anger is my very own reaction; to actually be able to truthfully claim that someone has made me angry is to admit that that person has more power over my emotions than I have, and that is one power I don't want to give away to anyone! I already have enough trouble controlling my emotions WITHOUT giving someone else that control. I would sincerely appreciate it if everyone could take this little post to heart when posting replies. If something you see posted here is something you would like to react to in anger, do count to ten first, before posting. A soft answer sets a much more productive mood for thought, rather than reaction, and is much more educative than a wrathful answer. Those who hold differing opinions from our own need a quiet, reflectful and peaceful heart in order to constructively meditate on the things we choose to post. I welcome all sides to any question or debate. That's what makes life interesting, helps us to understand where another person is coming from, and helps us to understand why the world is in the state it's in. God bless, Dave
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 6:37:24 AM
Hello David and Everyone, Without sidetracking too much, I would like to address a comment to Norman. Norman, I am not aware that I called you a liar, and if you have taken my post in that way, I apologise to you. As far as I am aware, lying is not something I associate with you in any way - far from it. What I did say and what you may have interpreted as such is the following ----------------------------------------------------------- " The picture set by the CIA report may be factually correct as to the names and historical order of these regimes, but it does not, I believe, reflect their varying levels of acceptance and popularity by the majority of the Romanian population. It is just as important to be factually correct when talking about smaller countries as it is when we speak of large more powerful ones." ------------------------------------------------------------ which was clumsily expressed - and meant was It is just as important to be informed of this wider view when talking about small countries ...etc. It is my understanding that while Governments have made decisions, they are not necessarily those desired by the population of that country. In democracies, we get the chance to throw them out every few years. under other regimes, this is not always the case. Saludos Jenny
+0
Trina Sonnenberg

784 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 11:30:01 AM
Hey Neil!

RE:
And when someone SAYS President Reagan
"manipulated" the election & President Carter was "set up" WITH OUT ANY PROOF what they are saying is TRUE, I do get pissed as IT IS A LIE!

NOT ONE PERSON OR ONE MEDIA OUTLET I KNOW OF SAID IT AT THE TIME!!

And Trina (or whatever her name is) IS THE FIRST PERSON I know of who has come up with this total BS!

==================

Try looking up some 1982 copies of News Week and Business Week, or even Time Magazine. Oh yeah, then there was the HBO documentary that aired in '82 or '83. Last time I checked, those were considered media outlets.

Come on, Neil... I'm sure, being that you have been on the planet longer than I, that I'm not the first person whom you've thought to have created BS. I'm sure you think everyone, excluding yourself, and your 400 friends, are full of it.

Have an awesome day Neil. Butt-head!

Trina
Trina L.C. Sonnenberg Freelance Commercial Writer TLC Promotions & The Trii-Zine Ezine ISSN 1555-2276 http://www.tlcpromotions.net http://trii-zine.com http://FAA.tlcpromotions.net
+0