Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Did you miss me? lol (We just moved)
9/12/2006 1:17:11 PM

Hi Linda,

Welcome back!!

It sounds like your new home is wonderful. All the little animals and the butterflies, it must be just lovely.

Butterflies are my favorite.

Take your time getting settled in and enjoy your  new home.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
9/12/2006 4:07:57 PM
Yes Gary, Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin will really be missed. I haven't heard of anyone who didn't like him. He always looked like he was having such a good time. I hope the sun is there by the time the plane lands. Martha
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/13/2006 9:59:24 PM
Welcome back Linda! Well, I have to say I don't envy you with the move! We moved a couple of years ago to the country from London and I hope I never have to move again! LOL We took three van loads to the Goodwill, two to the dump, gave away everything we could....and yet...you still can't can't take a step in the basement for tripping over the junk we kept that we'll probably never use.....and that includes some of the boxes that are yet to be unpacked.....LOL
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2006 4:46:13 AM
Hi Linda,

Fishing for compliments? LOL  Of course we've missed you.

Congrats on your move - it sounds as is you have found a beautiful and peaceful place to live and work.

And as for unpacking - did you know it can scar you for life?!! I still hvaen't got over the move we did in 2000! and I will NEVER move again.

Good luck.
Love
Jenny
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/14/2006 3:51:30 PM
Hi, Linda, welcome back! I would have missed you, if I had been here, but I've been moving too! No bunnies and squirrels in the back yard, unfortunately, just waist-high weeds. We have some work to do. Last time we moved (5 years ago), we had lived in the same house for almost 10 years. We literally got rid of two tons of stuff--I mean we had a dumpster brought to the house and filled it twice! But we still have too much junk, in spite of making an effort to clear it out over the past five years. My husband collects vinyl records (actually, the music that's on them--he's not picky about the medium) and the count is now something over 5000 of them. 70 medium sized moving boxes. Knowing that we'll be moving again in a year has finally given him the incentive to clear out at least the ones he's replaced with CDs. Maybe 10%. And I'm going to give up ever being a size 8 again and get rid of all those clothes. If I make it, I'll buy new! One thing that helped me immensely, though it cluttered my email account and I had to stop, was subscribing to flylady.com. Flylady's methods helped me de-clutter everything but the basement in easy stages over about two months. The basement was impossible because it was mostly my husband's stuff, but now he's the one paying the price as he's doing the moving, lol. Well, back to working my way through 4 days' worth of Adland messages. I'll think of you as I unpack, lol. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!