Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Did you miss me? lol (We just moved)
9/12/2006 4:39:51 AM
Gary, Can I ask you something??? I find you so amazing why on earth do you have me blocked??I wanted to send you a love note but to my surprise you have me blocked??Why on earth would you do that????I adorhe you!!!!Kathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/12/2006 6:32:50 AM

Good Golly Kathy,

How am I supposed to respond to that? Um, maybe give me some more info (heh...heh...). Maybe you could list my most endearing qualities (heh...heh...).

I think a short list of... say... ten would be enough.

OK. I'll start it off...

1 - extreme humbleness (LOLOLOLOLOL!)
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 - 
10 -

(You can keep going if you want!)

Blocked? I wasn't aware that I was blocking any one. Let me have a look at that. I haven't been here for a while. Where does one go to see? How does one unblock?

The "humble" one. (yeah sure!)

+0
9/12/2006 8:05:50 AM
Hi Linda, I sure did miss you but knew you would have your hands full with the move. It sure sounds like you will love it there. I can't imagine not having all the wildlife around like you are getting to see. Even though we grumble about the deer, rabbits and groundhogs eating our plants, we still enjoy seeing them along with the birds and butterflies. Martha
+0
9/12/2006 8:11:10 AM
Hey Gary, Just wanted to tell you my brother and his new wife are heading to Australia today for their honeymoon. I don't think you will be getting a visit from them though because they will be on the other side around Cairns. I hope you are having some nice weather. Martha
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2006 8:37:34 AM
Hello Linda...good  luck...I do know how much junk get put under the bed and every space.  Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!