Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Did you miss me? lol (We just moved)
9/11/2006 11:47:25 PM

Hi!

Just thought I'd pop in here to do some housecleaning and let you know I'm still alive. We moved over the long weekend, and I lived through it after all! lol. Of course, you know that I was packing like a madwoman for a week before. And now I'm unpacking, though not quite as madly as I was packing. 

You'd be amazed at how much junk a person accumulates in just a few years. Or maybe you wouldn't. lol. I swear I got rid of as much as I packed. Well... maybe not quite. But a LOT.

The office and the kitchen were the first to be unpacked and functional. Does that say anything about priorities? Heh, heh....

Our new place has a glorious backyard. So far, we've seen bunnies, chipmunks, 3 kinds of squirrels, (black, grey and reddish colored ones) hummingbirds, cardinals, doves and some pretty little yellow birds (I don't know the name/species yet) in the backyard.  Peter set up a birdhouse over the weekend to encourage them because we love to watch them as we have morning coffee on the deck. Oh - and monarch butterflies! All over the yard and garden.

My kitty was absolutely petrified by the move and has decided that our room is "home free safe zone" so whenever she heard a scary noise - which is any noise she's not familiar with in the new house - she races like mad to our room and jumps up on the bed. Then she purrs happily. It's the cutest thing.

So, there's my update. What have you been up to?

Linda

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Did you miss me? lol (We just moved)
9/11/2006 11:56:30 PM
Hello Linda, Yes I missed you,I even left you a note.And yes I can relate as I just did the very same thing now almost 3 weeks ago.So yes I can relate, but it was well worth it.I love it where I am.Glad your back,I even went looking to see if you had any forums I needed to attend I did not see any I was even looking for Gary, did not see him either,Kinda miss gary.lol lol Kathy/simikathy.net
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/12/2006 12:08:31 AM

I'm ba-aaack!

Kathy,

Did you miss me in a yearning, longing sense (LOL!) or did you miss me like not being able to hit a target? Or somewhere in between?

Gary

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2006 12:49:45 AM

Welcome back. Your yard sounds wonderful, and poor little kitties will get used to it and be queen of the house real soon.
nan

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2006 4:35:06 AM
Hello Gary, I really did miss you,I find you amazingly charming and you are a great sparing partner!!!!Kathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!