Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don't Convince... Sort
9/6/2006 11:01:40 PM
Hello Everyone, Professionals sort. Amateurs try to convince. Don't try to figure out how you can convince someone to join. Don't waste your time trying to get somebody else to "see it". Instead... set your mindset on this simple fact: There are people out there, right now, that are looking for you and what you offer. It's a big world out there and there are people in it... right now that are actually seeking out what you have to offer. This is why I am such a big fan of our Autoresponder system and making sure that all of my marketing and promotion are geared toward getting people to that lead capture page. It's simple. People that are least moderately interested in the information can request it. They are ASKING for the information because they want to know more. So my Autoresponder sends the information. They can review the information and decide if they want to pursue it any further or just let it go. Sometimes they like what they see but can't make a decision right away so they set it aside. My Autoresponder follows up with them... sending more of the information they requested. ------------------------------------------------- http://www.GetResponse.com/index/66801 I strongly recommend that you try GetResponse. It has helped my business immensely and it will help yours. Their autoresponders follow-up with your customers at preset intervals and close sales that would otherwise slip through your fingers. Their Customer Service is outstanding. Their product is powerful and easy to use. --------------------------------------------- While my Autoresponder is sending information and following up, more people are requesting the information on a regular basis. I don't worry about the people that don't want my information. Either my offer isn't right for them or they aren't right for my offer. They go on about their business and I go on about mine. The key is to completely understand and trust the system. I know that the life blood of my business is to continually get new prospects into my Autoresponder. From there, I let my Autoresponder do its job. When prospects finish the series of letters, I log in and recycle them... starting them over at Letter 1. That's it. I don't worry about people saying "no". I don't worry about trying to convince anyone. I just continually promote, advertise, and follow up. I'm looking for those that are looking for me. The key to developing professional levels of income is to see yourself as a "Sorter". Sort through the masses to find those that are ready to work the system with you and you will succeed. Thanks for your time,hope you got something out of it. Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz http://www.aussie-money-tree.info
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Don't Convince... Sort
9/7/2006 10:20:36 AM

Hi Leanne,

Thank you! I'm glad somebody finally posted this info! Willing partners in business are so much better to work with!! If you have to cahse and convince them now - you will always have to chase and convice them to stay!

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Don't Convince... Sort
9/7/2006 11:43:43 AM
Thanks Leannne I need to find one of these programs to help me not let people slip through the cracks.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!