Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Danny Mills

302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
It's The Best Advertising Ever!
9/5/2006 12:38:01 PM

It's The Best Advertising And,

It's An Automatic Building Machine!

Every Power Line I build becomes fully automated. It's like having customers giving me customers who give me customers who give me customers over and over again and again to infinity and forever! It never stops.

Every powerline I build takes on a life of it's own and duplicates on it's own over and over again 2 X 2 X 2 x 2 X 2 X 2 X 2 X 2 and so on. Do the math and prove it to your self. Number a lined sheet of paper 1 to 30, get your calculator and do the simple and easy math. See the end results with your own eyes.

One customer a week doubled each week for 30 weeks is well over 10 million customers that pay you and bring you more customers endlessly non stop.

1 X 2 = 2 X 2 = 4 X 2 = 8 X 2 = 16 X 2 = 32 and so on for 30 line ( weeks ) on a lined sheet of paper all the way to line 30. it's well over 10 million.

Now imagine earning $20 a week doubled each week over and over again for 30 weeks. This blows my mind and fills my pocket with cash every day. Don't pass this up. Study the web site and Act Now today!

Earn income every day Automatically. All the work I do pays me for life because it becomes automated and pays me over and over again while sleeping,playing or just goofing around. It never stops. It gives me back all of my time to do with as I please.

Why do I want you in on this opportunity? Because it will do the same for you!

http://4u2bn.com/c10

Dan

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!