Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Not My Opinion!
8/22/2006 6:58:06 PM

Hello Nick & Mike,

I just read Mike's post and would like to reply to that if I may!

Mike, by all means you are entitled to your opinion and I respect your opinion, but I completely disagree with you. This sounds like a lot of hatred and that is the biggest problem we have today. We really do not need more hatred spread...we need to start off by having respect for each other!

If we can just learn to have respect...and I mean all people of all races, color, religion etc. that would be a great start! From their we should start learning about each other, as I stated in my post. After all, we are all human beings...some speak a different language, some have a different religion, a different lifestyle, but still human beings! We are all the same underneath the skin! We all bleed red blood!

My Dad use to teach me that God only created 2 kinds of people....men and women...other than that we are all the same! I thank him for teaching us to believe this way, and not to be prejudice of other people! Perhaps if we all learned that we could get along much better as well.

People should be spreading love, respect, and tolerance for others...not hate, violence, and war! And more importantly than anything else we should all learn to know our Creator...whether we call him God, Lord, Allah, Jehovah, or whatever the case may be, there is only ONE God! Everyone has a different name for our Creator in their own language, but He is still the same to us all! The Master of the Universe, the Creator of All Living Things....GOD!!

I will continue to pray for everyone all over the world...you too Mike... and pray that one day we can all learn to live harmoniously among one another!

God Bless,

Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2006 7:19:46 PM

Nick,

This sounds like what we hear in the USA also.  FYI my family was 8 generations in the USA before English was spoken in the home. Times were different then because the community stayed to itself, church services were in German, and business was conducted in German.

Today there are large communites where only Polish, German,  Chinese, Vietnamees,  Japanese or Russian, etc. are spoken in the USA because they live in communites where no English is spoken. 

In the USA some states are adding additional holidays to accomadate  religious minorities.  It seems that communites are accomadating what the people of that community need to fullfill their lifestyle. 

Canada and the USA are still the "melting pot" and it is the variety of customs that make us a great place to live.

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2006 9:01:17 PM

Hello Mike!

Now that was an excellent response, thank you so much for taking the time to write it. I love people, I do not care what colour they are or what language they speak. I do not care if they are short or tall, big or skinny. We have to all live together on this Blue Marble - Peace Brother!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/22/2006 9:14:50 PM

Hello NIck.. As i was writeing that post I admit I kept thinking,, Adland is not the place nor it meant to be for politics.. One reason why I stay out of Georgiuos forums.. BUT travel as I do everyday and deal with, observe people at the many cities I go to It hits many issues of the Nationalalities I come across..

Hello Marilyn, Thank you for your input. We need more people like you with the compassion you hold. I came from a small town but don't have a small mind. I AGREE with everyword you replied.  Please don't think I go around slandering all that is different from me. I love listening to Moses in Bronx NY tell me about jewdism I respect a strong nationality that shows so much religion toward our GOD. You Disagree that I agree something needs to be done about peoples rights being forfeited to be politically correct. Cause thats all thats there.  My first 2 sentences is my requested thought. The rest is Facts and information from history since 9-11. Our children were not allowed to say the pledge of allegence because it has GOD with in it. The saying Merry Christmas is not allowed,  So whats to disagree with other then MY agreeing something has to be done..? and yes Marilyn, I honestly do get the feeling of 'invasion' maybe offencive type feeling when I see miserable lieing cheating rotten clans of people destroy the good here, Knowing that my ancestors came here around 1650 's and mapped out most of this country, built this country, fought in wars and battles, and walked and talked with President G. Washington. I do feel proud of the history my ancestors made at their times. Although If you really want to know, A big part of me, how I see us as a whole, I am ashamed to be here amoung the human race. In My heart Marilyn, If a greater, wiser, more "everything" race of another being asked me what I am, I would try to hide it. I would not show them this miserable sphere of chaos..          I do not think we are what he hoped 'but knew" we would be and do while he died on the cross for us. That was why the tear fell from his eyes, Knowing what we are to become without him to hold us and breathe the words he knows will give us strength. Only to do this from afar is why he cries'  Thats just my believe.. Thanks Again Marilyn,,

The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2006 9:28:51 PM

Hello Marilyn!

As I mentioned, these are not my views but when I read it I thought I would post it and see what everybody else's views are! If want my personel opinion on this issue, then here it is!

Our Blue Marble

I look up into the sky,

and wonder what is in store

For in this the grand Universe,

there must be a whole lot more

Was it God's intention?

for us to be alone

On this bluish marble,

in the heavens, we call our home

There must be brothers and sisters,

out there, trying to say hello

For all that we have done as people,

what do we have to show

It is the cries of the starving children,

that we seem to ignore

No, it is not our problem, so in our hearts,

we conveniently close the door

Maybe it is the beggars and the homeless,

the one's we turn our heads from each day

Could it be the aged and the handicapped?

our wishes for them to go away

It is time for us to pay,

for our mistakes

To rectify the situation,

no matter what it takes

Get rid of the poisons from the air,

and let the babies breath

Shed the blackness from our souls,

and once again start to believe

Clean the lakes and oceans,

from the smell of death

Give our mammal cousins,

a long awaited breathe

This is our planet,

the big blue marble we call our home

But do not be mistaken,

for we are not alone.

By Nick Sym

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!