Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: If you have not read this, I highly recommend it...
8/25/2006 9:18:25 PM

Hi Kathy,

Very good suggestion.

Because I am a gentleman I will allow you to stand in front of me. Then again, we are in the era of equal opportunity plus, I think, the "ladies first" rule was invented by men so that they could look at women without them knowing.

Anyway...

I would buy a Linda Caroll book. I don't really care what the subject would be. Let's start a list. Put your name down:

1 - Gary Simpson (Australia)

Gary

PS: Kathy, I am not familiar with the term:

==========
"would probably take cuts"
==========

What does it mean?

+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/30/2006 6:58:55 AM

Well,

Here we are 5 days later and I'm the only one to stick my hand up and say I'll buy a book. Great. Linda gives her time freely here. She never asks for anything yet she gives much.

It has been said that you will be the same person in 10 years time except for the books that you read and the people that you meet. I guess a lot of people here are meeting a lot of exceptional people.

Gary

+0
8/30/2006 8:43:35 PM
Hi Gary, I would buy the book too! Last night I was reading all about her and reading her articles after doing a google search of "Linda Caroll". She is a wonderful writer and I love to read. Martha
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2006 9:07:54 PM
Hello Gary, Put me down as #2-Kathy Martin Oh to buy linda"s book Gary taking cuts means you would scoot me aside to get to be first in line for lind's book.I know how you admire her,but you know what like you said its a new time I would be lady enough to let you take cuts.Thanks,kathy/simikathy.com
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/30/2006 10:08:08 PM
Hi, all. Just found this. I really don't know what happens to my forum invitations. Sometimes they just go dry for two or three days, then days later I find several I would have wanted to see first thing. I'd buy Linda's books. And she HAS written them. Last I knew there were several in editing stages. Refer also to Linda's answer to Bogdan. One thing that I've learned about Linda is that she doesn't just throw something together. She tests, she hones, she edits, she tests again. When she publishes them, her books will be like perfect gemstones, cut for the most brilliant effect. Now, The Richest Man in BabyLON, as Jim Rohn says it. I love it! Read it right after hearing Mr. Rohn recommend it, and it's number two on my list of favorites. I know we're talking about it not being just about wealth in the financial sense here, but it was the model on which I built my plan to eliminate my debt. It works. Gary, good idea to give it to the kids. Maybe I'll do that for this Christmas. The grandkids are a bit young for it, but the oldest three are beginning to love Monopoly, and the 12-year old (the oldest) can beat me at it, so I guess the mindset is trickling down. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!