Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donggeun Yoo

2984 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The New Breed of Traffic Exchanges
8/12/2006 4:52:49 AM

THANKS FOR INFORMATION!

IT IS VERY HOT WEATHER IN KOREA!

HOW ARE YOU?

PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF IN THIS TERRIBLE HEAT!

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Join Free today & Check out your Power line tomorrow

http://ohmmani.ProWealthSuccess.com

http://yoodoo.com.ne.kr/M2CGLOBAL.htm

Click Here for Free Traffic!
Click Here for your Free Traffic!

WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/ohmmani
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2006 7:04:11 AM

HI Rose,

You are right. Pay per click companies strictly forbid this type of activity.
Once google get's wind of it, and they Will, it'll be all over. It won't take very long, as google has a way to "track back" clicks.
When they see these sites getting a lot of clicks they'll be sure to investigate.
Then everyone who has their site listed in this traffic exchange will atleast have their accounts frozen. If not be totally banned from using adsense ever again!

Once google starts rolling with it. Other companies will follow suit. Then, all the innocent people using pay per click to profit will lose that revenue. It's sad but true. And I don't really blame the companies. As advertisers have to pay for the clicks which aren't getting them any traffic at all.

I always warn people if I see them ask publicly for someone to click on their ads. I have known people to get banned by doing so. And it's a hard knock especially if you have worked years to build pages soley for the adsense revenue.

Good luck, and thanks for bringing this up,
Your friend,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
8/12/2006 11:13:51 AM

Hi

Thanks to the invite Rose! Angela says it like it is, from my studies with the Search Engines FFA, Pay-Per-Clicks, Traffic Exchanges are the same protocol. It will hurt your online business! So one does have to pass on these sites if they value the Search Engines and they should, they are the most important for any online businesses !!! Have yourself a great day and weekend.

Warm Regards

Speak out & pass it on !!!
Broadcast Decency, UVACA

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2006 10:05:48 PM
click for what? I think all this is empty? From what little I know, it does not help your business or give you downline, or sales Linda
+0
Rose Smith

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2006 11:12:50 PM
You are all exactly right, which is why I used the traffic exchange about two days then quit. The exchange is dangerous for anyone who's with Google. Google will snatch your Adsense access about as fast as an eye blink. Unfortunately, the people who're using this and clicking on each others' ads are generating revenue for each other. It's only a matter of time before Google catches up with them. Rose
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!