Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Fergusson

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Artshow please contribute and enjoy
8/14/2006 8:18:54 AM

Argh !   Rose , They are way too big, you cant view them all without scanning or whatever from left to right.  They are over the top & in your face . I apologise to everyone & wished I had control of the technicalities.

Because of drongos like myself ( un-nerds) wouldnt it be nice if we could create a permanent art gallery in Adland that could be added to, like on a page where each work of art is just a few pixels so you need to click on it to see it in full. You know so all the works appear about their correct size like on a gallery wall as people walk through.

Is that at all pos???      best wishes   Downunderdave

HEALTH IS WEALTH! Our motto! Without true health, motivation & potential to gain wealth is hindered. In this disabled state we do not have the capacity & energy to reach our goals & realise our dreams. Drinking Mangosteen juice can open those doors!
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Artshow please contribute and enjoy
8/14/2006 8:59:57 AM
Hi Rose, And Hi David, I can reduce pixels ok but uploading.....well that's another story! LOL. David, did you have any likely candidates in mind to set up this Adland Art Gallery. I have been putting on my thinking cap, but most of my friends, with a few noble exceptions, are Computer Klutzes like me. Rose and everyone - look what Ana Maria has done for me!! Isn't it great! Thanks Ana Maria - how you did it is a mystery to me still. Oh well back to drawing board. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/406218.aspx Now that is what I call NETWORKING. Love Jenny
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!