Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Artshow please contribute and enjoy
10/13/2006 4:18:14 PM
Hi Rose,

I have a very nice surprise for you all.  Here are a selection of photos taken by Neil Reinhart.  They are absolutely amazing! 

Hope you enjoy them.

Love
Jenny

+0
10/13/2006 9:39:02 PM

Thank you, Rose,

I downloaded the slide show thing but it did not work the way I wanted.  I think, if it is okay with you, I will just post a gif file.  Your slideshow looked great but I think I am  miss something.

Your friend,

Sara

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/13/2006 10:56:10 PM
Hi Rose, Thank you for your having this forum. There are some great pictures in it and I know there will be more. Jenny, Thank you for posting the pictures I sent to Judy for her to put in her "Fun Picture" forum. I wish to make it VERY clear that I did NOT take them. They are ones which were sent to be by others who, I doubt, took them either. All I did was send them to Judy to post as I have no clue how to do it OR do I think I can with the WebTV I have. Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2006 12:16:05 PM
It is great to see all the art here........and I especially love those latest pictures shared with us from Neil Reinhart  :-)

This is a great forum and I commend you and thank you!

Bless you,  Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!