Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: From pest to guest and back again...
7/29/2006 3:06:44 PM

Hi Kathy!

Goodness - you and John both posted here in the same week. The only thing more rare would be snow in Hades. lol Good to see you and thanks for joining in..

==========
you say this 1) People are more likely to read what you send them if they either [a] like you or [b] respect you. Sending ads to total strangers seldom achieves either. Well I know for myself I pretty much try to read each ad I can, Whether I like it or dont like it the ad or the person,I always reply to a thank you or a reply with my ad
==========

Replying to one ad with another ad doesn't (personally) seem productive to me, but I know lots of people that do that, too.

As for reading every ad you get, that's cool if you have the time. Not everyone does. Those who have limited time have to choose what to reply to. It is human nature to make that choice according to the sender. That's a well documented statistic by now.

==========
As far as read it if your special or not, come on, That is total Bs everyone is the same just in different ways.This is not high school.
==========

I'm not really sure what you're talking about since I didn't say anything about being "special" in my post?? 

While it's not "high school" - human nature still applies. Messages sent from people we know, respect and like usually take priority over messages from total strangers. 

According to statistics, the two factors that determine *if* and *when* an email or message get opened are [1] who it's from and [b] the subject line. That's not BS, it's a documented statistical fact in regard to business communications.

Of course, if I misunderstood what you meant, feel welcome to clarify.

: )
Linda

P.S. Also keep in mind that you aren't an "unknown newbie" here.
Unknown newbies have different types of experiences than you do here.

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2006 3:20:06 PM
Hello Linda, HMMMM me and john in the same week,.please never in the same sentence!!!!SHHHHHHHH ok yes it all boils down to choices.It is our job since you are talking about human nature it is a choice, its our job to reprogram those who want to think differently about things, you know the saying garbage in garbage out???YES IF YOUR TOPIC DOES NOT HAVE A TAG THEN IT ACTUALLY TAKES 3 SECONDS FOR THE HUMAN EYE to open it or click it to the next thing. In this world it is about the power of knowlegde, we do not share then we will not learn,we do not listen we do not hear.It is all about reteaching,the human nature is because we are taught at birth this is how it should be but with the technology in to days world it does not have to be that way.Great forum, not debating only sharing.Kathy/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
7/29/2006 3:34:19 PM

Hi Kathy;

==============
SHHHHHHHH
==============

Instilling zipper on lips.... lol

==============
ok yes it all boils down to choices.It is our job since you are talking about human nature it is a choice, its our job to reprogram those who want to think differently about things, you know the saying garbage in garbage out??? YES IF YOUR TOPIC DOES NOT HAVE A TAG THEN IT ACTUALLY TAKES 3 SECONDS FOR THE HUMAN EYE to open it or click it to the next thing. In this world it is about the power of knowlegde, we do not share then we will not learn, we do not listen we do not hear.It is all about reteaching,the human nature is because we are taught at birth this is how it should be but with the technology in to days world it does not have to be that way.
==============

LOL - We are saying the same thing in different words. For example, pretend you open your message Inbox and see these two messages...

1] JOIN NOW, MAKE $5,000.00 EVERY WEEK. HOT OPPORTINUTY. GET IN NWO
and
2] Hi, Kathy, may I ask your opinion on this?

Message #1 is from a stranger.
Message #2 is from a friend.
Now what if there are 20 messages like #1 - but only one from a friend?
The friend will be the one you look at first. That's human nature.

==============
Great forum, not debating only sharing.
==============

Agreed again. Sharing is what it's about! That's why I'm here, too. *wink*

Linda

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2006 4:19:20 PM
Ok, I will give you that one, but my logic which is mine is, I always want to see what someone else has or is offering.That is how I do business,Is'nt networking about personal relationships?that stranger ,may just become your best friend>I can see this will just end me up in the lions den so I am going to bow out,Great job,Always remember treat those how you would want to be treated. Love ya,Kathy/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2006 5:04:11 PM
Thoughts are causes, and conditions are effects. Your mind is the most powerful force in the universe. You are where you are and what you are because of your habitual ways of thinking. Your thoughts are creative, and they ultimately create your reality. As Emerson said,”A man becomes what he thinks about most of the time.” Therefore, if you change your thinking, you change your life. You actually become a different person and get different results. kathy/simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!