Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Re :Beginnings
7/14/2006 9:14:45 PM

Thank you Cheri.  You have created a beautiful site. Congratulations.

I signed  up for your newsletter.

+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/15/2006 2:32:42 PM
Mary, I'm flattered that you took the time to go and visit with all the activity you've generated in your Welcome to the Garden thread as well as being in the Spotlight this week! Thanks for your kind words about the site. You know I can't take credit for it, as it was Linda Caroll who created it for me. She is also patiently teaching a few of us who agreed to test her online course how to build a site, but I'll just be using the information to add to mine. Thanks also for signing up for the newsletter. I appreciate the vote of confidence from you and all the others who have signed up as a result of this thread. Cheri
+0
Rose Enderud

2223 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/18/2006 12:13:47 AM
Hello Cheri,
I enjoyed your article. I live in beautiful Northern California. In the summer we have lakes and rivers.  In the winter we have the sierra snow. So thier is a vacation spot for anyone who likes the outdoors. We have Sacramento if you want night life. All this within an hours drive. We can hike, swim, ski, fish, hunt, or just look at the stars. You can find fun for free or go to more developed spots and pay for the amendities.
Rose
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/18/2006 12:53:53 AM
Hi, Rose Well, I've been near your hometown, but not through it. We took the southern route from South Lake Tahoe through Placerville and then turned south on our way to Angel's Camp a few years ago. That's beautiful country. With Angel's Camp as a base, we visited many of the wineries of the Gold Country area. In one of the little surrounding towns, we made a fortuitous discovery of a couple of nationally-known folk singers at a little community theater. Don't have a clue what they were doing in so small a venue, but it was our luck! Thanks for reminding me of that trip...it was one of the first that we took with no kids in tow. Very fond memories. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!