Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Welcome To The Reunion Of The POTW's! Part 2 (Celebrating 50 weeks of POTW's!)
7/8/2006 6:59:32 PM

Congratulations past POTW's!  We wish you all the best!

Kindest regards,

Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Welcome To The Reunion Of The POTW's! Part 2 (Celebrating 50 weeks of POTW's!)
7/8/2006 10:20:32 PM
HELLO JOHN! Thanks for the work on this forum AGAIN! We owe you so much! Those were the days when I first joined Adlandpro and have learned so much since then! God bless the former POTW's and may their dreams come true! Sincerely, Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/8/2006 10:31:59 PM

Hello John & LaNell,

Congratulation's to these past POTW's  !   5-10 is another great list !

Greer Trumble

Lee Talmadge

Marion Tucker

David G. Smith

Kathy Martin

These names above are very special people, not just for winning the POTW, but for being very active in the AdlandPro Community, and they always offered to help other people. I am proud to say, these 5 friends are leaders somewhere out there.  Great Job, and AdlandPro friends are very proud of you all !!

and..........Of course, we have to Thank John Sanchez, Kathy Martin, and LaNell, for their very hard work in keeping this forum as great as it is.

respectfully,

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2006 2:37:09 PM
A BIG CONGRADS to all of our Past POTW winners. You are all such great friends. I enjoy being friends wiht all of you. I wish you all the best as we learn together what it means to do networking. You have taught me so much in the last few months. Keep in touch.
+0
7/9/2006 4:46:08 PM
Hi  All  at Adland Pro !  Super  & Great  work----  I  like   it  very  much  ,  hello LaNell  
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!