Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Reunion Of The POTW's! Part 2 (Celebrating 50 weeks of POTW's!)
7/15/2006 8:01:44 AM
Hi John :)
Congratulations to all the wonderful past winners:
Greer Trumble, Lee Talmadge, Marion Tucker, David G. Smith and Kathy Martin, all the very best to you all :)
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Reunion Of The POTW's! Part 2 (Celebrating 50 weeks of POTW's!)
7/15/2006 11:00:30 PM
Hello Ambassador John,

I see you have put me in the spotlight once again.

Well, I am one of those stragglers, but better late then never.   Have you done any dancing lately?  LOL! 

Thanks for honoring us all once again and I wish everyone all the best always.  Great group of people here.  

Love You All & God Bless!
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
7/17/2006 5:01:32 AM

Hello Marion!  :-)

Yes, better late than never. Thanks for showing up. I hope all has been well with you my friend.

I still remember the week we featured you, it was a lot fun. We both were dancing away during that time, you because of the POTW forum and I because of the Goodwill Ambassador title. I have some fond memories of that time.

God bless you my friend!  :-)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Rose Smith

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/18/2006 2:38:41 AM
Well... I do know Lee, Marion and Kathy quite well. They're terrific Adland Pro friends. Rose
+0

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

8/10/2006 11:55:26 AM

Hello Folks!  :-)

Here are the Photo's and Intro's of the POTW's Sixth through Tenth:

Person of the Week - Sept, Week 1
More About Greer Trumble

Greer Trumble is a father, a loving husband, and valued Adlandpro Community member whose efforts in all three arenas contribute greatly to his overall success. Greer's early experiences in the military gave rise to an interest in circuitry and programming leading to a career in functional logistics management. Programming became more of a hobby but make no mistake. Greer has contributed a couple of working concepts to Adlandpro which kept him in the community's eyes long enough to be the HTML and Programming Basics expert. Make no mistake. His title is well-deserved and if you haven't already, drop by his forum. You'll see why.

Person of the Week - Sept, Week 2
More About Lee Talmadge Lee is probably one of friendliest members here at AdlandPro. He is very courteous and professional when posting in the forums. Lee has left an impression on us of a man with big heart. Other members say that Lee has been very instrumental in helping them here at AdlandPro and it is because of those testimonials that Lee deserves this honor.

Person of the Week - Sept, Week 3
More About Marion Tucker
Marion is one of the most loving, caring, and selfless individuals at AdlandPro. She has inspired many with the statements she has made on various topics throughout the forums in the community. She is a very devout and spiritual Christian who lives by what she preaches without being stiff and judgmental. She is also very funny and lighthearted; we have had a lot of fun joking around with her in the forums.

Person of the Week - Sept, Week 4
More About David G. Smith David is very active on the Net and in this community. If you haven’t been to his forums you are missing a wealth of information on business and Internet marketing. He is known as 'The Net Biz Guru', a well-deserved title. He generously gives of his time to share his success secrets with the community. David is quite a character also; if you have seen his humorous forums you know what I’m talking about.

Person of the Week - Sept, Week 5
More About Kathy Martin
This week’s winner needs no introduction, but here it is anyhow, the winner by unanimous decision is Kathy Martin. Kathy is one of AdlandPro’s most incredible members. Her nicknames will give you an idea of what I’m talking about; she is referred to as the Queen of Adland and Wonder Woman. She is the Queen of AdlandPro because so many people here love her for her unending kindness. She is Wonder Woman because it's unbelievable the amount of things she accomplishes in a day. Kathy is an inspiration to us all. Congratulations Kathy you deserve this honor.

Please take the time to invite them to be your friend!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!