Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
50 Weeks Of POTW Winners! Part 1
7/6/2006 5:21:00 AM
50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH! 50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH! Welcome to this Special Edition of POTW commemorating the 50th Edition of the Person of the Week Forum and Award. We thought it would be nice to catch up on what our past winners have been doing since their feature on the POTW. On this forum we will be featuring the first 5 winners and in the next one the next 5 winners and so on. We will be posting some of our favorite posts from the winner’s forums. We would like for the first five winners of the POTW to tell us what winning the POTW meant to them and we would like an update on what they’ve been doing since they won the award. And folks if you got a favorite POTW from this group tell us why you appreciate them and how they have blessed you. Let's relive some of our favorites moments from the past POTW forums! Thank you folks for your participation and lets have fun with this. ;-) 50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH! Beverly Armstrong1st POTWBeverly Armstrong1st POTWBeverly Armstrong1st POTWBeverly Armstrong1st POTWBeverly Armstrong1st POTWBeverly Armstrong1st POTWBeverly Armstrong1st POTW Beverly Armstrong 1st POTW Forum: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=75910 Quote from Beverly: “Hello Kathy and John what a lovely thing you are doing! You know I cannot for the life of me figure out why this has not already been done!” Quote from John Cox’s: “I have read some of Beverly's posts and she certainly has some very interesting things to say and indeed a worthy individual to start off your Feature of the Week. As you say " A highly professional and classy lady." Well done.” ________________________________________ John Cox Emmanuel Ebeh2nd POTWEmmanuel Ebeh2nd POTWEmmanuel Ebeh2nd POTWEmmanuel Ebeh2nd POTWEmmanuel Ebeh2nd POTWEmmanuel Ebeh2nd POTWEmmanuel Ebeh2nd POTWEmmanuel Ebeh2nd POTW Emmanuel Ebeh 2nd POTW Forum: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=82113 Quote from Emmanuel: “Hi John & Kathy, Both of you are the absolute best friends that anyone could ever have. I appreciate your kindness and consideration for bestoring this honor upon me. There is no greater measure of aceptance and recognition than those that comes from our peers or friends. My eyes are filled with tears of gratitude. My heart is joyful with sincere appreciation. My whole being is humbled and apprecitive for your goodwill and sincere friendship. And my trust and confidence in the power of genuine friendship is restored. I am truly gratful to God for this honor. John and Kathy, I love you both for what you have done for me, and your efforts in this community. Your vision, unselfishness, dedication, and your caring and support of other members of this community is unmarched. You are in my book one of a kind and the top amazing pillars in this community. I will never forget what you have done for me. I am blessed and grateful to have both of you as my friend. I pray that as much as you so selflessly give to others and honor others, that you may receive and be honored a million times over and be blessed abundantly. I thank all my friends, and colleagues who have been so kind in expressing kind words and goodwill towards me on this very special moment for me. I shall remember you and I will never forget you. I remain your friend as always. Whenever you need me, call on me and I'll be there for you. Thank you everyone and God bless you.” ________________________________________ Emmanuel Ebeh, M.A. Quote from John Sanchez: “Emmanuel, Thank you so much for your kind words. I am all choke up. I appreciate it immensely. Sometimes people wait till it's to late to tell someone how much they appreciate them. It is good when one has the opportunity to express their appreciation for their family or friends in a public gathering. There is no greater honor than that to receive praise from peers or family in public. You know then that your life had meaning. I encourage every one to serve your community the rewards are immense. I have always taught my children that your relationships with your family and friends means more than fame, riches, and power. In the end those other things will mean nothing if no one shows up to your gravesite. You reap what you sow. If you sow love, love you will receive. If you sow hate, hate you will receive. Again Emmanuel, thank you for your service to this community and for your kind words. Sincerely, JOHN” Jeffrey OBrein3rd POTWJeffrey OBrein3rd POTWJeffrey OBrein3rd POTWJeffrey OBrein3rd POTWJeffrey OBrein3rd POTWJeffrey OBrein3rd POTWJeffrey OBrein3rd POTWJeffrey OBrein3rd POTW Jeffrey OBrein 3rd POTW: Forum: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=88338 Jeffrey OBrein’s Quote: “Hello John, Mate I was Just re reading everything in this forum. John I Just want to tell you in a post how awesome all your forums are here and all in and around adland. You are a true Gentleman, loyal to adland and loyal to each and everyone of us and John you are a perfect example of a MAN. I am so very proud of you in everything you do online and off. If ever there needed to be someone here that deserves an Honour well my good friend it's you John R Sanchez. Members, friends please give a great applause for Mr John R Sanchez the Ambassador of Goodwill here at AdLandPro.com This man my friend & Yours will give you every bit the same equal opportunities he gives to all of us without being prejudice or for no other reasons other than Genuine, real life personal views from the soul and heart… Shows Just what lengths John will go to show his appreciation in both his friends and fellow Honoured Feature of the week members alike and please remember we need to do this for John soon and we cannot ask him to honour himself can we now. Thank you John for being my brother and most Importantly the awesome Leader of Goodwill here at AdlandPro the Big achiever my mate! (auzzie slang for friend) Have an AWESOME week John you really deserve it regards alway's” Jeffrey OBrien Quote from John Sanchez: Hello Jeffrey! You are a true friend and brother. I am overwhelmed by your statements my friend. I really appreciate all you have done for me and for our friends here in the community. You are one of the main pillars of this community and this community would not be the same without you. Keep up the great work you are doing and God bless you Jeffrey!” JOHN Eileen Harvey4th POTWEileen Harvey4th POTWEileen Harvey4th POTWEileen Harvey4th POTWEileen Harvey4th POTWEileen Harvey4th POTWEileen Harvey4th POTWEileen Harvey4th POTWEileen Harvey4th POTW Eileen Harvey 4th POTW Forum: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=95045 Favorite Intro From The First Five: “What can I say about Eileen Harvey? Well, I will tell you. Eileen won my heart almost immediately. She has this big smile on her profile that immediately says welcome to my forum and her words quickly testify to that. She is always so polite and professional. I love her like I love so many of my other friends here at Adlandpro. Just last week we featured my dear friend Jeffrey Obrein, before that Emmanuel Ebeh another kindred spirit, and the first Feature of the Week was the ever so classy and professional Beverly Armstrong who I have come to respect and admire more with each passing day. There are so many others here at AdlandPro that I wish I could just reach out and hug. Unfortunately this Internet wall separates us. But some how I feel a connection with these people in spirit.” Quote from Beverly: “There is absolutely NO one like her in my book John. She is a 'shining pearl' in a sea of empty shells!!!!!” Quote from Eileen: “Wow! John You are right I do have a lot of friends. I also would like to Thank everyone who came to show support for me on this Feature of the week. It means a lot to me to have all my friends by my side on such an honor. After seeing all the people here today I truely know that I am in the right place. I could have never imagined that I would have so many wonderful friends, that really care Each and everyone of you have a Place in my heart, and I am truely blessed to call everyone of you my friends. Thanks to "All" for this Wonderful Honor! Love and God Bless All, Eileen” Dave Young5th POTWDave Young5th POTWDave Young5th POTWDave Young5th POTWDave Young5th POTWDave Young5th POTWDave Young5th POTWDave Young5th POTWDave Young5th POTW Dave Young 5th POTW Forum: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=104478 Quote From Beverly Armstrong: “There are many caring individuals here at Adland, and then there are those who have as they say, " An Agenda " Dave does not fall into that later category. He is as ordinary as 'chickensoup' and as extraordinary as the stars in the heavens. A mixture that is unbeatable! A simple, genuine, person who nourishes the community with warmth and comfort, while shining brightly every evening!” Beverly Armstrong Quote From Dave Young: Hello John & Kathy & Adland Friends, “I am honoured to be your feature of the week, but it becuase of people like yourselves and the other Adland members that make this so special.” 50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH! 50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH! Well Folks, there you have it, are first five winners of the POTW award and some memorable moments with our winners. Thank you for taking the time to read the posts. Have a great day! :-) Love and blessings to all of you from, John Sanchez and LaNell 50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH!*50TH! John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals. If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!
+0
Re: 50 Weeks Of POTW Winners! Part 1
7/6/2006 9:35:31 AM
Hello Thanks to the invite John, I'm happy to be part of this celebration of the winners to the 50th awards! :-)) WoW... Beverly, Emmanuel, Jeffrey, Eileen & Dave !!! A BIG CONGRATULATIONS are in order here, what an honor and a great choice for the first five winners of the 50th award. All of you ENJOY the recognition of this great event! And wishing each of you much success with your online business, have a wonderful week !!! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2006 10:37:45 AM
Hi John, What a wonderful celebration, it's going to be a great party!! This is really a great idea, I loved all the comments. Thank you for doing this for all of us here in the community. We are all soooo lucky to have you, John. Thank you, again. Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2006 10:41:20 AM
This is a wonderful idea for celebration. Congratulations again, Beverly, Emmanuel, Jeffrey, Eileen & Dave !!! Enjoy!!
+0
7/6/2006 11:33:22 AM
Dear John, I can't believe 50 have come and gone already! I want to congratulate again our first 5 winners--Beverly, Emmanuel, Jeffrey, Eileen and Dave! I am so glad I came to Adland Pro. I get to work and play with such wonderful people every day! Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!