Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: ONCE UPON A SUMMERS DAY
7/5/2006 9:24:14 AM
Hi Mary LOL! This will be fun! Here are some of the videos you asked me to post: Sara and Ashley singing "Happy Mothers Day" Boys Will Be Boys Joshua singing to his daddy Funny Bloopers and Bizarre Acts I hope you all enjoy these! Your friend, Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
7/5/2006 11:38:26 AM
Hi Mary, Thanks for the invite and for setting up this Adland Craft Show. I wonder if anyone here has ever worked with gourds. Yes, those things that grow in the garden but not necessarily the colorful ones you find for fall decorating. I am talking the bigger hardshells that have become so popular to craft with these days. Us gourd artists spend a whole year just waiting for those darn things to grow and dry out before we can even start to work with them. Talk about patience. Every day I go into my garden and look to see if there are any gourd babies waiting to take off and grow and hoping that I will get a good crop. Luckily I have a good supply of gourds waiting for me to craft and paint on. Maybe some of you would like to join in the fun. They say once you pick up a gourd, you are hooked. Take a look to see what I have done with mine. Martha
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 12:17:50 PM
Hello, I hope this is OK to share. My daughter Cait hates to wright but here is a little ditty she wrote about her dog. She would much rather get her message acrossed with pictures. Zippy is the best, he may have a hairy chest, he may not like birds or bird nest. His favorite to eat is soup, but then later on I have to pick up poop. Some days he is a pest, but remember he is the best. Yes he is annoying some days, But I love him anyways. Caitlinn Hagar
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 10:00:30 PM
hi, mary asked if i would come post the link for Adlands Community Bulletin. our first issue was a great success, and we are hoping that issue # 2 will do even better. come read it at http://www.bizzyblogz.com/AdlandsCommunityBulletin/ thank you mary. nan
+0
7/6/2006 12:13:40 PM
Hello Mary, Here is a Hungarian recipe: APPLE-COTTAGE CHEESE CREAM Ingredients: 2 cups dry cottage cheese or farmers cheese grated rind of 1/2 lemon or orange 1 tbs vanilla flavored powdered sugar 1 lb apples 1 tbs sour cream or milk 7 tbs sugar 1 1/2 oz raisins cinnamon to taste (optional) Put dry cottage cheese through the ricer, mix it with milk or sour cream until smooth. Add sugar, peeled and grated apples, lemon rind and mix them together till cream is very smooth. Fill the cream in glasses, sprinkle the top with raisins soaked in rum. Serve with sliced sponge cake, sweer soft biscuits or lady fingers. Yumm!
Ildiko "There is no mistake so great as the mistake of not going on."...W.Blake Create streams of residual income: Seamless VOIP for mobile phones worldwide: http://BizBuzz.ws/BestDealin06
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!