Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Can We Talk
7/3/2006 10:24:20 AM
I've used it a few times and have made some interesting connections but no orders or business that I could tell. My speculation is that people forget to log off so it looks like they're available but really are not, that's the frustrating part for me. When I'm done with this reply, my coffee is waiting and might will return but there are other things more important on this Canada Day long w/e. Oh by the way, our American friends are having an extra long w/e, Cheers to all you out there with that bonus. Perhaps it's a good time to check out my Amsoil web site for ideas on what options you have to take superior car of your car, boat, motorcycle, RV, ATV, dully,race care - if you have one, tractor, semi, farm vehicles and equipment. It's www.lubedealer.com/hiebert and feel free to browse and get what you need.
+0
Debbie Davis

292 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/3/2006 10:38:14 AM
Sorry I don't know either... I've never used it. Debbie
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2006 10:40:47 AM
Matt and Lisa, Thanks for checking in. As we work thru this you will want to show tuned in here. Hope you hit "notify me when someone posts". Have a great day
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2006 10:44:39 AM
Leon, I responded to your "request for chat". I typed several lines and waited and waited, walked away and then sat down to wait agian. Finally, I clicked it off. As for politely saying "no". It takes a long time to open the request. The box fills the screen. Not sure we can afford the time to respond especially when it may be someone we have never dealt with. What say you all?
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2006 10:47:04 AM
Donna, Yes, the box comes sliding down and gets in my work. I'm a snail mail type person too. I even walk my dog slow-wly. For those who want to take the time to learn this new tool.....stick around.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!