Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Do you have a domain hosted by Micfo?
7/2/2006 7:16:28 PM
I was sure this would be easy, but I was wrong. :) I am looking for anyone that has a domain hosted by Micfo or knows anyone that has a domain hosted by Micfo.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Re: Do you have a domain hosted by Micfo?
7/6/2006 10:11:42 AM
Hi Roger, I have to admit I haven't heard of Micfo till now and don't know anyone with them. I did a quick search to find reviews about them and the reviews over all are good. What I have found tho what it is great for one person mighten be right for another when it comes to hosting. Smile:-) Fay
K.I.S.S approach to Domain Names. http://www.domainsplez.com Make money from everything. http://www.allsolutionsnetwork.com/FP/FP44497
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/6/2006 11:38:08 AM
You are absolutely right Fay. I am currently hosted by 2 different hosts, but none of them are 100% for what I am about to do. There's a wide range between free hosting and having your own server. Or servercluster (wonder if that's an excisting term..). And that's just the tech part. In addition you have variables like price, support, uptime etc. Seems like I will have to search for the thing that I'm looking for myself. Have asked many people in many places now with no luck. :)

+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/19/2006 9:25:27 PM
I am not looking for anyone hosted by Micfo anymore. The reason I was looking was because I wanted to sign up using the url of someone I knew, or the url of a friend of someone I knew. Why? I always want to know who my sponsor is. I prefer to know the person who earns money because of me. If possible I want to know who (my sponsor) to ask for help. The company is not the first place to ask for help in my opinion. First you try to figure it out. Then ask your sponsor and if he/she can't answer: Submit a ticket and be patient.. ;) Since I couldn't find one by using friends, lists, forums I decided to find one in a forum and use the first one I found. Some people think it's a good idea to remove the referalID from any url to something they find interesting enough to sign up for. The only thing they accomplish is that the company earns more. :)

+0
7/19/2006 10:15:12 PM

Hi Roger,

I do`nt know what to think about all that!Apparently they are not a good Hosting Company,maybe that they are a scam.Be careful who you do BIZ with.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!