Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Do you have a domain hosted by Micfo?
7/19/2006 10:21:40 PM
Hi Lisa, I wonder how you arrived at that conclusion. :) I just signed up for a hostingaccount there today. They are not a scam. :) I'm always careful.
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/19/2006 10:47:17 PM
Hi Roger,

I do not have any knowledge good or bad about Micfo.  I'm sure you did your research and decided to use their services based on what you learned.  I looked high and low for a decent webhost and am not really that sure about the one I chose. 

I suppose if it provides all that you are looking for and is a good price then you should go for it.

I just got started with StartLogic.com.  It had all of the things I wanted and it only costs $5.95 per month with a yearly payment.  I am still learning how to use it so I am  a newbie with this host.  It seems to be pretty good, but there is always a learning curve everywhere you go.  They all offer something a bit different than the competitors, so it is hard to make side-by-side comparisons.

Good Luck with your choice, Roger.

Peace,
Leon 
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/19/2006 11:01:09 PM
If Micfo doesn't provide what I want I'll just move on to the next one with (more or less) the same criterias. I have 2 companies lined up for the worst case scenario already. :) This will be in addition to the 2 other companies I am hosted with at the moment. Each has their own purpose. I would not recommend to anyone to pay a year in advance. If the company folds you get nothing back (usually).

+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/19/2006 11:39:08 PM
Hi Roger,

I doubt seriously that StartLogic will fold.  Yet, they do have a package where you can pay $6.95 monthly, but I prefer to pay the lower price.  No big deal either way though.  It is still fairly inexpensive either way. 

Of course, you have to be the judge as to whether they can provide what you need.

Take care,
Leon
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/19/2006 11:57:09 PM
With regards to folding I mean in general. Not referring to any company whatsoever. I have seen too many fold. If I could predict which ones would fold.. My cheapest hosting is $2.50 monthly. If I were from US/Canada I could get hosting for free. Low cost is stripped and oversold of course. :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!