Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: STOP Paying Monthly Fees!
6/30/2006 10:33:58 AM
Hi Leon, I have been in marketing for about 18 years, I have lost three different down lines because of business going a way.That was a ton of work down the drain. I have never seen an insurance plan like this before. The Plan is perfect, the people are great, The Plan4Power plan is over looked my many now but soon it will be a house hold name. Talk to you soon my friend Brad Onomoney
Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 3:28:05 PM
Hi Brad, I am sorry it took so long for me to reply. I have been out doing some webpage research and work on my webpage. You are right! There is no better insurance policy for a downline than this program. I don't see any negatives, and I wouldn't lead anyone astray on a program. I have been led down some really long paths and I won't do that to my friends. Thanks for stopping by, my friend. Peace, Leon
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/1/2006 5:03:05 PM

Hello Leon!!!!

Yes I know I am really late getting here! I saw your picture pop up & thought I would stop by & see what you are up to. Staying busy I see!

The Plan4Power group seems to really be catching on. I am seeing more & more people in the group. I think you have hit on a gold mine with this one!!

I hope you have been having a wonderful summer! They say Fall is right around the corner, but it is over 105 last time I checked today!

Sheryl

+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/5/2006 11:44:05 PM
Hi Sheryl,

Thanks for stopping by.  I have been a bit more industrious lately.  I have a new webhost and I am trying to get some things done on the site.  It is quite burdensome when you have to work all of the time and then try to find time to put together a webpage.  I'm still working on it though.

Peace to you and yours,
Leon
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 5:31:13 PM
Hi Leon,

Well..........I hope you are SITTING DOWN my friend!  You just never know who is going to pop out of the woodwork, and it is ME....... :-)

About 4 months ago, I promised to get back to you and re-visit Plan4Power, and guess what?  I just did, and I even ordered the eBook!

Now, you can go celebrate your weekend in style....hehehe!

I will be off and reading, and talk to you soon!

Cheers,  Jill

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!